Apply Now! Student Visa for Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand & UK etc…
Many students who want to study abroad prefer to go to the USA or Canada. There are many reasons for the same. Both these countries have some of the best Universities, schools, and colleges. They are known for quality education. Besides one can be sure of getting access to good infrastructure, facilities, etc. But for this one needs to get the Student visa of that country.
Important details about student visa the USA:
- If you want to study in University or college, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory, another academic institution, including a language training program then you have to apply for the F visa.
- For Vocational or other recognized non-academic institution, other than a language training program you need to apply for the M visa
Method of application:
- Fill up the Form DS-160. This is the non-immigrant visa application form. This form has to be filled online and then you have to submit the same. You will get a confirmation page. Make sure that you take the print out of this confirmation page as you will have to show the same to the visa authorities at the time of the interview.
- You need to submit your photograph. This has to be as per the specifications failing which your application will not be accepted.
- Take the appointment of the interview at the US embassy or the US consulate. Please note that the interview is mandatory for applicants in the age group of 14 to 79 years.
- Before you appear for the interview you have to pay the visa fees. This is non-refundable and will not be refunded even if the application is rejected.
List of documents that have to be submitted:
- A valid passport is a must
- The confirmation page of the non-immigrant visa application that is Form DS-160
- The application fee payment receipt
- You have to upload the photo when you are filling the application form. But in case the photo upload fails then you have to make sure that you bring a printed photo in the required format.
- Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students, Form I-20 or Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students, Form I-20. It must be noted that the school with which the student has enrolled will issue the Form I-20. The form will be sent once the information of the applicant has been entered into the SEVIS database. Please note that the Form I-20 has to be signed by the school office as well as by the applicant.
- Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools attended by the applicant
- Standardized test scores required by the U.S. school with which the applicant has enrolled.
- The applicant will also be asked to submit the proof of funds in order to show how the applicant will pay for the course fees and how he will meet the travel expenses and the expenses of living in the USA.
- The applicant will also have to submit proofs in order to show that he will leave the country on the completion of his course. The applicant has to show that he has enough reasons to return back to his home country on the completion of his studies
Details about SEVP Approved School:
- The applicant has to submit his application only in a SEVP-approved school in the United States.
- On acceptance of the application, the applicant has to apply for applying for the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS)
- The applicant has to make the payment for the SEVIS I-901 fee
- SEVP-approved school will issue Form I-20 to the applicant. Once the applicant gets this form then the applicant has to register in SEVIS
- The applicant can now apply for the visa at the US consulate or the US embassy.
The processing time for the USA student visa:The processing time is not anything specific and it can vary from application to application. The applicant only needs to make sure that he submits the completed application. There should be no errors. Also, at the time of the interview, the applicant needs to go well prepared. He must carry all the relevant documents and he must prove to the visa authority that he is eligible to apply for the visa.
Important details about Canada Student visa:
Type of visa:
Basically, in the case of Canada, the student has to apply for the study permit. This will be given to the student at Canada airport. In order to reach Canada, the student has to apply for a temporary resident visa.
Method of application:
- The applicant has to apply to a Designated learning institute. The student has to be accepted by this designated learning institute.
- The applicant also needs to provide proof of funds. The applicant has to prove that he has sufficient funds to pay for the tuition fees as well as for the living expenses.
- The applicant will also have to submit the police verification certificate. This is to prove that the applicant does not have a criminal background and that he is not a potential threat to Canada.
- The applicant also needs to prove that he is in the best of health and for this, he will have to submit the medical certificate.
- The applicant will also have to convince the visa authorities that he will leave Canada once the course is completed. He needs to convince the visa authorities that he will leave Canada before the visa expires.
- You can submit the application for the visa online or you also have the option to submit the application for the visa in person.
List of documents that have to be submitted:
- The applicant needs to have a valid passport. The validity of the passport must be such that it covers the extent of stay in Canada.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to submit proof of acceptance by a Designated Learning Institute. This is an Institute that is recognised by the Immigration department. Before you apply make sure that you check the list of the recognised universities and institutes.
- Those applicants who are applying for Quebec will also need a Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec or the CAQ.
- As for the proof of funds, the applicant has to pay for the tuition fees and for the living expense. According to Canadian immigration, the student will need at least Canadian $10,000 for every year as living expenses. In addition to these expenses, the student also needs to have enough funds for paying for his return ticket. When the applicant is submitting the application form he will have to show that he has paid the fees and he has the Canadian $10,000 for every year. In the case of Quebec, the amount will be Canadian $11,000 for every year
- In the case of the online application, the applicant will have to upload the photograph and in the case of offline application, the applicant will have to submit 2 passport size photographs. The size of the image should be at least 35 mm x 45 mm and the image should not be older than 6 months.
- It is mandatory for applicants from India to go through the Immigration Medical Examination. The applicant has to get this examination done by impaneled doctors. The applicant will have to book an appointment with the doctor one week before he starts with the visa application. One the day of the appointment the doctor will do a complete health check-up of the applicant. He will also ask the applicant to go through certain tests and x-rays. Finally, the doctor will send the reports to the CIC.
- It is always better to have the results of the English language proficiency test. This may not be mandatory in some cases but it is always better to have the same.
- It is strongly recommended that you submit the Statement of Purpose. This is an essay where the student has to give the details about why he wants to study in Canada and he also needs to give the reasons due to which he has selected a particular Institute.
- The applicant will also have to pay the visa fees online. The online payment as of now can be done only with a credit card and not with a debit card. In the case of an online application, the applicant has to scan and upload certain documents. Also, some documents will have to be downloaded, filled and signed and then these documents have to be scanned and uploaded again.
- At the time of the interview, the applicant may be asked to submit some other documents. These documents will include proof of funds to show that the applicant will be able to bear all the expenses. He will also have to submit documents that prove that the student will leave the country on completion of the course. The applicant may also have to submit Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools you attended and scores from tests, such as the TOEFL, SAT, GRE, or GMAT.
Processing time of Canada student visa:
This will vary from application to application. The applicant must make sure that they submit all the documents and complete all the formalities correctly. Make sure that you do not make any mistakes as this may lead to rejection of an application.
For a hassle-free way of submitting the application connect with IRA immigration:
If you are not very sure how to apply for the Canadian or US student visa then it is better to take assistance from a reputed visa and immigration company like ours. We at IRA immigration have been providing the best visa and immigration services for the past many years.
We have a trained and professional team of visa and immigration experts who are well versed with all the visa and immigration formalities. When you approach us for visa assistance you can be sure of getting the best help for all types of visa applications.
Here is how we will assist you!
- Our experts will first check the course that you want to pursue and the country where you want to pursue the course.
- Next, they will tell you about the visa category that needs to be selected.
- After that, they will tell you about the documents that have to be submitted. They will also tell you how you can procure the documents.
- After that, they will tell you how to submit your application.
- They will provide complete assistance for all online and offline activities.
We have a very high success rate. We have successfully helped many students apply for the Canadian and US study visas. In fact, we are considered as one of the most reputed visas and immigration companies in India. We have been providing quality services for the past many years.
We have our corporate office at Janakpuri in Delhi and we have our branch office at Nehru Place in Delhi. You can get all the types of visa and immigration services at both these places. We have experts who have proven expertise in all types of visas.
You surely have big dreams of getting the best qualification and having a great career. If you want to study in countries like the US or Canada then you have to go through many steps. Applying for the student visa for these countries is not that easy. This is because a large number of students from across the globe want to come and study in these countries. But you do not have to worry about anything if you choose us as your visa and immigration agents. You can be sure of getting the best assistance from our Visa Experts. For more details about the different types of visas, you can call us or you can visit any of our offices. You tell us about your requirements and then our experts will make sure that they provide all the help that you need. So, what are you waiting for? Just call us right away and get all the details that you need now.