Looking to get a UK Skilled Worker Visa?
Many Indians have this dream to settle in the UK and work there. There are various reasons behind this dream as the UK is considered to be the 5th strongest economy in the world. This place also offers various job opportunities and provides a high-quality lifestyle. People often choose the UK to settle as the UK offers Free Healthcare services for permanent residents. Further, due to its multicultural community, one can easily transition themselves into the lifestyle.
Talking about the UK Skilled Worker Visa, many people apply for this visa as this allows you to settle in the UK to practice a job with an approved employer. Are you also looking to apply for the same? Ira Immigration is your UK Skilled Worker Visa Consultant and our experts will guide you throughout the process.
What is a UK Skilled Worker Visa?
The UK Skilled Worker Visa is the best option for someone who wants to reside in the UK as well as pursue a full-time job there. The UK Skilled Worker Visa, after replacing the Tier 2 Visa, is a core immigration medium by which people from around the world can work in the UK. It is a long-term kind of visa that allows a candidate to stay for 5 years in the UK, you can extend your visa prior to its expiry. It is important to note that the Skilled Worker Visa for the UK is valid for that particular job with the approved employer, in case of a job change, the candidate has to apply for a new skilled worker visa. As your UK Skilled Worker Visa Consultant, let’s provide every necessary detail about this visa.
With a UK Skilled Worker Visa, you can:
- Work in UK
- Also, study, in case you want.
- Further, as a UK Skilled Worker, you can bring your spouse or dependent to the country, if only they are eligible.
- Pursue Voluntary work.
- Additionally, take on extra work if you are willing to.
- Travel abroad and come back to the UK.
- Furthermore, apply for a permanent Visa once you have completed 5 years in the UK, however, you should meet all the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for UK Skilled Worker Visa
Let us now mention the eligibility criteria or we can say that the requirements for a Skilled Worker Visa for the UK-
- The applicant must have a job offer from a UK employer, the employer should be licenced and approved by the Home Office.
- Secondly, the application must have a “Certificate of Sponsorship” from the employer, this should have all the necessary job details.
- As a UK skilled worker, you have to do that particular job that has been mentioned in the “Certificate of Sponsorship”.
- The applicant must meet the minimum salary threshold, which also depends on the nature of your work profile.
- Further, one must meet the language requirements in English. You should read, speak, and write English in order to get a UK Skilled Worker Visa.
- You should have required minimum funds to support yourself in the initial days.
Documents Required for UK Skilled Worker Visa
Once you have confirmed your eligibility, make sure to have a hold of the following mentioned documents at the time of applying for a UK Skilled Worker Visa.
- A legit passport.
- The “Certificate of Sponsorship”, having the job title and its reference number.
- Proof of eligibility in the English language.
- Occupation code and annual salary proof.
- Name and sponsor license number of the employer.
Looking to apply?
As your UK Skilled Worker Visa Consultant, we must mention the procedure for applying for the UK Skilled Worker Visa. The process is completely online, you can go to the Home Office Website. You can fill out the application, once you have the mentioned necessary documents, such as Certificate of Sponsorship, job offer, and other details.
Once you complete the application form, you can pay the application fee, and healthcare surcharge, and also show that you have enough savings to support yourself. After this step, upload any document if required, and arrange a biometric appointment.
One should remember that you can apply for a UK Skilled Worker Visa prior 3 months of the joining date of work.
Once you have submitted the application along with all the necessary documents, you will get the decision in 3 weeks, if you are outside the UK. Further, you are inside the UK, you have to wait for 8 weeks.
How can Ira Immigration Help you
With a vast knowledge and expertise in Immigration and visa solutions, Ira Immigration is here to be your UK Skilled Worker Visa Consultant. We are on our way to becoming a pioneer in the industry, hosting various Visa and immigration services. We are your trusted advisors providing our expertise, personalized service, assistance in documentation, application support, and obviously peace of mind. Our experienced professionals ensure that the process gets easy and simplified for you!
Make sure to make a wise decision and trust Ira Immigration as your UK Skilled Worker Visa Consultant!
As far as assistance for UK Skilled Worker Visa you can contact our experts
. Fix an appointment with our immigration consultants in Delhi right away.