Comprehensive Ranking System
Comprehensive Ranking System Score
One of the best options for skilled workers to migrate to Canada is the Canada express entry system.
How comprehensive ranking system works?
But one needs special preparation to qualify. This is a point based system. The Comprehensive Ranking System Score of the candidate plays a vital role in the selection of the candidate. There are several factors that influence this CRS calculator.
The components considered for Comprehensive Ranking system:
The Comprehensive Ranking System has total 1200 points. It is based on certain core components:
- The human capital factors. The candidate can score a maximum of 500 points under this component in the Comprehensive Ranking System Score
- The candidate can also score points based on accompanying spouse. Maximum of 460 points can be scored for accompanying spouse under the human capital factor.
- The next factor is the skills transfer ability factor. The candidate can score maximum of 100 points in this component.
- The French language ability can also help the candidate score more points.
- There are some other factors which will help in giving a boost to the CRS Score. These factors are job offer from a Canadian employer, Canadian qualifications, sibling who is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada etc.
The core Human capital factors:
Those who wish to apply under the Canada Express Entry programme need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- One of the first factors is age. The candidate needs to be more than 18 years and less than 45 years in order to get points in this category. Those who are in the age group of 20 to 29 years can get the highest marks of up to 110
- Level of education is the next factor. If the applicant has less than secondary school education then no points are added to the CRS Score. While those with doctorate level get maximum points of 150.
- First language ability ( this can be either English or French). Better the proficiency better the scores in the Comprehensive Ranking System
- Second language ability( The Comprehensive Ranking System Score is based on either English or French as the second language)
- Canadian work experience can also help in boosting the CRS Score. With an experience of more than 5 years the candidate can get up to 80 points.
The skills transferability factor:
Here the candidate can get up to 100 points. There are five combinations that are considered for the CRS Score system:
Here is how you can get some additional points:
You can score additional points and give a boost to your Comprehensive Ranking System Score. This includes the Provincial Nominee Programme. But Quebec is not considered in this programme. If the candidate has studied in Canada then too he has the opportunity to get more points in the Canada Express Entry points system. Siblings in Canada and French language skills can also help in giving a boost to the Comprehensive Ranking System Score (CRS score).
For more precise details contact IRA immigration:
The CRS score system is complicated and a person may have difficulty in understanding the same. It is better to consult IRA immigration. Here are the key features of IRA immigration:
- One of the best immigration consultancies in India
- We have been providing the best visa and immigration services from the past several years
- Qualified and skilled professionals who have precise knowledge about the Canada Express entry point system.
All you need to do is give your complete, correct details to us and we shall assist you in the best possible way.