Activities like a vacation in Australia, visiting family and acquaintances in Australia are considered as tourism. Foreigners who want to visit Australia for tourism will have to apply for the Australia Tourist Visa.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Activities allowed under Australia tourist visa:” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- Holiday and recreation activities
- Visiting relatives and friends
- Business activities like conference, negotiation etc.
- Informal studies or training which will last for less than 3 months
- You cannot work in Australia. Even if you want to work for a short term you will have to apply for a temporary work visa.
- You cannot provide any services to a business organisation in Australia
- You cannot sell goods and services to the public
- Any other activity that is not allowed under the Australian tourist visa
Indian citizens who want to apply for the tourist visa for Australia will have to apply for the Subclass 600. If you want to apply for this visa category then you first need to have an idea about the eligibility criteria of this visa. Here are the details about the same:
- The applicant will have to convince the visa authorities that he will leave the country before the visa expires.
- The applicant needs to convince the visa authorities that he has enough reasons to return to his home country.
- The objective of visiting Australia should be allowed in the Subclass 600 visa category
- The applicant must have enough funds to support himself and his dependents during his stay in Australia. For this, the applicant has to submit proof of funds.
- The applicant has to be in the best of health. He will have to submit a health certificate for the same
- The applicant must not be a potential threat to the country and needs to submit the character certificate for the same.
- The applicant will have to submit details about their previous overseas travel.
- The applicant will also have to submit details if they had earlier applied for an Australian tourist visa.
- If the applicant had earlier visited Australia then he will have to give details that prove that he had complied with the visa rules
One of the most important things is to convince the visa authorities that the applicant has enough reasons to come back to his country. It must be noted that if the visa authorities are not convinced that the applicant will leave Australia before the visa expires and if they are not convinced that the applicant will abide by all the visa rules and regulations then they can reject the visa application.
- The applicant can prove that he will return to his home country in the following ways:
- By submitting the employment details in India. The applicant can also submit the leave application that has been approved by the employer
- In case of students proof of admission in the school or college
- The applicant can also give the details about the income in India, assets in India, relative and commitments in India
- For visitor visa, the applicant will have to submit Form 1419 application form
- The applicant will have to submit a valid passport. Any other travel documents that are needed will have to be submitted
- The applicant will have to submit 2 recent photographs. The photographs have to be as per the Australian tourist visa requirements. On the back of each photo, the name of the applicant has to be written.
- The applicant will have to submit all the documents that give a clear idea about the purpose of the visit. That is the applicant will have to submit details about the places that he plans to visit in Australia. He will also have to give details about the return tickets, accommodation etc.
- There are different financial documents that the applicant will have to submit. These are a copy of the bank statement that shows that the applicant has enough balance in his bank account. Documents that give an idea about the assets, funds etc. Also, the last 3 years tax documents also need to be submitted. Even if someone else is making the arrangements for your trip you will have to give details about your financial condition.
- In case the applicant is a salaried person then he will have submitted a letter from the employer that gives all the details about the applicant.
- Retired people will have to give details about their retirement
- Self-employed people will have to give details about the business registration.
- Applicants will also have to submit proof of health insurance during their stay in Australia
- Character certificate and health certificate will also have to be submitted.
- Any other document that is requested by the visa authority will have to be submitted.
The applicant can apply for a visa online and they can also opt for an offline process. In order to apply for the visa offline, the applicant will have to visit an Australian visa application centre. The applicant has to make sure that he submits correctly filled application along with all the required documents. If everything is as required then it will normally take 15 working days for the processing of the application.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”For more details about Australia Tourist Visa get in touch with IRA immigration:” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
It is always better to take advice from experts in order to avoid any mistakes and confusion. For precise details about Tourist Visa for Australia get in touch with our visa consultants at IRA immigration. You can visit the office for more details. All that you have to do is give our expert your objective to visit Australia and they will provide all the assistance that you need. You can connect with us on the phone or you may walk into our office for assistance.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]