USA Tourist Visa
USA Tourist Visa
USA is a country which attracts large number of people every year. Rightly so! Because it has several pictographic places, some of the best cities, best universities, cultural diversity and many other things which attracts people from across the globe. Obviously this place has a large tourist footfall. For those who want to travel to the US for short trips and holidays must know all the details regarding USA Tourist Visa.
Activities permitted by the USA tourist visa:
When an applicant applies for the USA Tourist Visa, he or she is basically applying for the B1/B2 visa.
The activities that are permitted under the B1 visa are as follow:
- Consultation with business associates
- Attending scientific, educational or business conferences and meetings
- Negotiation of contracts and estates
The activities that are permitted under the B2 visa are as follow:
- Tourism and vacation
- Medical treatments
- Visiting near and dear ones in US
- Participating in social events that are organised by social and service organizations
- Amateurs can participate in events like sports and musical events but they must not be paid for the participation
- One can also participate in short term recreational courses but not for degree or courses which confers a qualification to the participant.
One must keep in mind that this visa does not allow the applicant to work or study in USA. Normally tourists are given a combined B1/B2 visa.
Procedure for applying for the USA tourist visa:
- The applicant is required to fill up DS-160 visa form. The applicant must ensure that he or she fills the form correctly and completely. The print out of the DS-160 confirmation page along with the barcode has to be kept by the applicant right upto the US trip.
- A US specification size photograph has to be uploaded
- Post or prior submitting the form, the applicant has to pay the visa fees through internet banking or bank transfer. The visa fees will be calculated based on the current exchange rate.
- The applicant has to then take two appointments. In the first appointment the applicant’s fingerprints are scanned and the applicants photograph is taken. The second appointment is that for the visa interview and this is very crucial. Questions like purpose of visit, supporting documents like invitation letter etc may be asked by the visa authority during the visa interview.
- Normally confirmed ticket and hotel booking details are not asked by the US embassy
- Applicants must note that the processing time will vary. The processing time will normally depend on factors like country of application, the number of applications etc.
IRA immigration for all USA tourist visa related queries:
- In-depth knowledge about the visa application process of different countries including USA
- Dedicated team of professionals who will guide the applicant during the entire visa procedure
- Proper guidance for additional documentation and legalities
- Correct information on visa documentation fees and filling up of online application forms and documents.
- Years of experience in not just tourists visas, but also immigration formalities of different countries.
If applying for a visa to travel to the USA makes you nervous then it is best that you hire the services of IRA immigration. We have years of experience in visa processing and immigration formalities of different countries like USA, Canada etc. Our customer support and visa and immigration consultant officers will make sure that they explain all the details about the documents and application of the visa. We shall also make sure that we explain to the applicant all the activities that can be performed under the different tourist visa categories.
USA is definitely one of the best countries in the world. If you aspire to travel to US and get a glimpse of this lovely country which is known for some of the best cities like New York, Washington etc then fix an appointment with us today. We shall make sure that we provide all the necessary information so that you can apply for your USA Tourist Visa with ease.