Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Manitoba provincial nominee program point system
Interested in settling down in Manitoba? Then get complete details about Manitoba Points System. The best visa and immigration experts will give you complete information about this programme. But make sure that you choose only one of the best visa and immigration company.
Know the important details about the Manitoba provincial nominee program:
• Based on the economic needs of Manitoba the provincial nominee programme of this province has been designed. The different streams of this programme are Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream, Skilled Worker Overseas Stream, International Education Stream, and Business Investor Stream.
• The programme has been designed keeping in mind the economic requirement of Manitoba and only people who can contribute in the economic development of Manitoba have chances of getting the provincial nomination.
• The candidate will first have to apply for the provincial nomination for Manitoba. The authorities will select the eligible candidates and will issue the provincial nomination.
• The candidates who get the provincial nomination will then have to apply for the PR visa of Canada to the IRCC.
Factor 1: Language Proficiency
|LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY||POINTS AWARDED|
|CLB 8 or higher||20|
|CLB 3 or lower|
|CLB 5 or higher||5|
|MAXIMUM POINTS – FACTOR 1||25 (25% OF TOTAL)|
Factor 2: Age
|21 to 45||10|
|50 or older||0|
|MAXIMUM POINTS – FACTOR 2||10 (10% OF TOTAL)|
Factor 3: Work Experience
|YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE||POINTS AWARDED|
|less than one year||0|
|four years or more||15|
|MAXIMUM POINTS – FACTOR 3||15 (15% OF TOTAL)|
Factor 4: Education
|HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION||POINTS AWARDED|
|Master’s degree or Doctorate||25|
|Two post-secondary programs of at least two years each||23|
|One post-secondary program of two years or longer||20|
|One one-year post-secondary program||14|
|No formal post-secondary education||0|
|MAXIMUM POINTS – FACTOR 4||25 (25% OF TOTAL)|
Factor 5: Adaptability
|CONNECTION TO MANITOBA||POINTS AWARDED|
|Close relative in Manitoba||20|
|Invitation to Apply received from the MPNP as part of a recruitment mission or exploratory visit||20|
|Previous work experience in Manitoba (at least six months)||12|
|Completed post-secondary program of two years or more in Manitoba||12|
|Completed post-secondary program of at least one academic year in Manitoba||10|
|Friend or distant relative living in Manitoba||10|
|MAXIMUM POINTS – FACTOR 5||25 (25% OF TOTAL)|
All candidates indicating that they plan to settle outside of Winnipeg MUST at the time of application satisfactorily demonstrate that they have a convincing connection to a region outside of the capital city indicating a strong likelihood that they will make a long-term economic contribution to that region.
Here is why you will need assistance from one of the best visa and Immigration Company:
• There are many different streams and every stream has its own requirements. It can be a confusing thing and the applicant will not know how to go about with the completion of the procedure.
• However, if you approach a good visa and immigration agent then applying for the Nominee Programme of Manitoba will not be a problem.
• The visa and immigration expert will check the profile of the candidate and will tell him if he is eligible for the programme.
• If the candidate is eligible then the expert will tell the procedure that has to be completed and the documents that have to be submitted. They will guide the person and will ensure that he completes the process correctly.
There is only one company that you must choose for Canada visa and immigration:
Are you looking for experts who have complete knowledge about the Canadian immigration procedure? Then there is only one company that you must choose and that is IRA immigration. They have been providing the best services for the past many years and are known for their customer-centric attitude.
IRA immigration has a dedicated team of experts for Canadian immigration. This team of experts has completed knowledge about the Canadian immigration process. IRA immigration has a very good track record and will ensure that you are able to complete the online and offline process without any difficulty.
The IRA immigration consultants will check the profile of the client and will help him select the correct visa category. They will update him about the process and the documents that have to be submitted and will help him complete the process with ease.
To get complete details about the Manitoba Points System get in touch with IRA immigration.
This is one company which will give you complete details about all the Canada visa and immigration programmes. They are well versed with the latest requirements for Canada immigration.
Free Visa Assessment Form