Canada FSW Program
Canada FSW Program Petition Process
The Federal Skilled Workers Programme is one of the most important categories of the Express entry system.
The Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program is one the best ways to apply for the permanent residency of this country. This is a point based programme. It has been launched by the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. This is also known as the IRCC.
Here is how the points are allotted for Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program:
There are different parameters based on which the points are allotted. Let us consider each parameter of the Canada FSW Program process
- Phd or doctorate gets the highest points and that is 25 points
- Masters degree will help the candidate get 23 points
- Certain university level entry to practice courses is also eligible for getting points
- Canadian diploma, graduation and post graduation programmes can also help the candidate earn points.
- High school gets the least points and that is 5 points
The work experience of the person also helps the person gets points under the Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program. Work experience of more than 6 years will get 15 points ( this is the maximum number of points). One year work experience will get the least points that is 9 points.
In order to get points under these criteria the person needs to be more than 18 years and less than 47 years.
- Age between 18 to 35 gets the maximum points that is 12 points
- Age of 46 years gets the least points that is 1 point
English speaking skills:
- Points are allotted based on the proficiency in the English language. For the Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program the learning, writing, reading and speaking ability of the person is considered.
- The second official language is French. Here, too for the Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program the learning, writing, reading and speaking ability of the person is considered
Points are allotted on the basis of skills transferability and adaptability. Some of the factors like age are not in the control of the person. But the candidate must try to get more points in areas like education, language proficiency etc in order to make his position stronger.
People who are eligible for Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program visa:
- People who have an offer letter from a Canadian employer
- Candidates who have at least one year work experience in the selected occupation
- International graduates who have taken up a Phd course in Canada
- Candidates who are able to meet all the specified critieria
- The candidates must not have any criminal records and they must have sound health.
Benefits of Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program visa:
- The Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program lets the person live, work and study anywhere in Canada
- The candidate can apply for Canadian citizenship in the future
- The person can sponsor his immediate family
For more details about the Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program contact IRA immigration:
We have a well trained and experienced staff. They will be able to provide you with all the required guidance for the Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program. Get in touch with us today!
Canada PR Visa
Canada Tourist Visa
Canada Entrepreneur Program
Comprehensive Ranking System
Canada FSW Program
Express Entry Occupation List
Express Entry Provincial Nomination
IELTS Band Score Requirements