The Pearson Test for English is a computer-delivered English language exam for applicants from non-native countries who want to migrate to an English speaking country. The 3-hour test is based on regular English language that is spoken regularly. Are you interested in knowing which countries accept PTE for immigration? Then here are the details.
First, let us check the eligibility criteria for PTE:
- An applicant from any country can appear for the PTE exam.
- The person who wants to apply for the test has to be 18 years of age. In the case of applicants below this age parental consent letter will be required.
- No specific educational qualification is required for this test and as such, there is no limit for appearing for this test.
Take a look at the 3 different formats of the PTE exam:
- PTE academic: This test can be taken throughout the year and it tests the reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills of the candidate.
- PTE General: This test can be taken three times a year that is in May, June, and December. It has a written paper and an interview. Both the parts evaluate the reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills of the applicant.
- PTE young learners: This test is for children in the age group of 6 years to 13 years. This fun test consists of story writing, picture matching, a group speaking section, and a board game.
Countries that accept PTE for immigration:
Countries that accept PTE for immigration include Australia, USA, UK, Ireland, Singapore, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Spain, South Africa, Germany, France, Poland, Argentina, Italy, Japan, Czech Republic, China, Brazil.
There is an easy way to get complete information about the PTE exam:
If you are confused about the PTE exam and require precise information about this exam then it is always better to take professional help. Some immigration consultants provide complete information about the immigration process of different countries and details about the PTE test and the score that one will require.
But for this, you have to ensure that you choose the services of one of the best visa and Immigration Company. Besides PTE there are other tests for English language proficiency and visa and immigration expert will be able to give complete details about the same.
The next question that comes to your mind is which the best visa and immigration company in India is. In Delhi, IRA immigration is one of the best visa and immigration service providers. They have experts who can give correct and precise information about English proficiency tests like PTE.
The applicant needs to get in touch with the experts of IRA immigration and give them details like which country they want to immigration to, the reason for immigration, etc. Then the experts will review the profile of the applicant and if the applicant is eligible then they will give complete information about the PTE test and the procedure that has to be completed to apply for the PR visa of countries like Canada, Australia, Germany, etc. So what are you waiting for? Just connect with IRA immigration and get answers to your questions like what is PTE? which countries accept Pte for immigration?. You will get complete correct information about the exam from IRA immigration experts.