USA Dependent Visa

Important details about US dependent visa

The US-dependent visa is also known as an H4 visa. The dependent family members of the H1B visa holder can apply for this visa

Enquiry Now

Here the dependent family members will be the spouse and dependent children who are above the age of 21 years. 

Benefits of H4 Visa

  • The visa holder can work in the US
  • He can apply for a driving license and bank account
  • He will be eligible for an ITIN (Tax ID for IRS Tax purposes)
  • He can also pursue an education in the US

A look at the important documents that have to be submitted for applying for the dependent visa for the USA:

  • The person will naturally have to submit a valid passport
  • He will also need his photograph
  • The confirmation page of the form DS-160. This has to be along with the barcode
  • The applicant will also have to pay the visa fees before he takes the appointment
  • The interview appointment letter along with one copy of the letter is a must
  • I-129 receipt number and copy of the Form I-797 also has to be submitted along with the application form
  • In the case of the spouse the original marriage certificate, wedding invitation card, etc. will have to be submitted.
  • In the case of the children, the birth certificate will have to be submitted.
  • Any other document that is requested by the authorities will have to be submitted by the applicant.
  • If the wife has changed her name after marriage then she must get her name changed in the passport as well and only then she must apply for this visa
  • The documents are not accepted by fax or email. The original documents and their copies have to be carried at the time of the interview

Here is what you need to check once you get the visa:

Once you get the visa, you have to make sure that you check your name, the name of your spouse. It is also important to check the validity period of the visa. You must also check the date of birth and the type of visa that has been issued. In case you find any discrepancy then make sure that you bring it to the notice of the visa authorities on priority.

Always better to check with visa consultant:

The US has very strict visa norms. If they find any discrepancy in the application or they have any doubts or concerns about the applicant then they will reject the visa. It is important that they have complete clarity about your intentions. In addition, the procedure to apply for the visa is a complex one and needs to be done properly.

This is something that a person who does not have experience in applying for this visa may not be able to do properly. It is therefore, important that you take the assistance of visa and immigration agents who will give you proper advice.

Now your next concern is choosing the right visa and immigration consultant. If you choose IRA immigration then there is absolutely no need to worry. Our experts have proven expertise in different types of visa and immigration services.

Why choose us as your immigration consultants?

We have been offering visa and immigration services for the past many years.

We have one of the best team of visa experts who have complete knowledge about the visa formalities of different visas of the US.

We have a customer-centric attitude and it is due to this that we have a very high success rate. We have successfully helped many people to apply for a visa for different countries and you too can be one of them.

This is how our USA Dependent Visa experts will assist you:

Our visa and immigration consultants will first check for which visa category the applicant is eligible.

They will then tell him about the different documents that have to be submitted. Our experts will also tell which forms have to be filled.

For example, in the case of the H4 visa for the US, many forms have to be filled correctly. Now a layman will not be able to do this with ease. He will need assistance in completing the online and offline activities and this is exactly what our visa and immigration experts will do.

Our experts will also tell the applicant how he has to prepare for the interview. They will tell him about the basic questions that will be asked.

If you are, an H1B visa holder and you want your immediate family that is your spouse and your dependent children to join you in the US then you must explore the option of an H4 visa. This is one of the best ways for your immediate family to come and stay with you in the US

However, a number of formalities and documentation procedures have to be completed. For this, you need to connect with our competent visa and immigration experts. Keep in mind that getting a US visa is very difficult these days. Therefore, it is better that you take assistance from us as we have a very high success rate.

We are one of the best visa and immigration consultants in Delhi. We have our head office in Janakpuri and we have our branch office in Nehru Place. We offer all types of visa and immigration services at both these places. You have to only tell us your exact requirements and leave the rest to us. We have one of the best teams of visa and immigration experts at both places.

If you intend to apply for a US-dependent visa but have no idea about how to do it then do not worry. Just get in touch with us immediately. You can rest assured that you will get the best service from us. Whether it is documentation procedure or tips about the interview we are there to help you with everything. Get in touch with us as soon as possible for more details about different US visas.

Frequently Asked Questions

In the United States, eligibility for a dependent visa typically applies to spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age of the primary visa holder. This includes dependents of various visa categories such as H-1B, L-1, F-1, J-1, and others, each with specific requirements and limitations.

3 Years.

Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years old of H-1B employees qualify for H-4 status. However, children cannot remain in the U.S. under H-4 status once they turn 21. To continue staying in the U.S., they must switch to another nonimmigrant visa category, such as F-1 student or B-2 visitor.

you need to pass an interview test

Free Immigration Assessment

Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.