Schengen Visa: Your Gateway to Europe
Are you looking to visit Schengen? Do you know what this place offers? As your Schengen tourist visa consultant, it's our responsibility to tell you every detail about it. Schengen is an area which is named after the 1985 change and agreement and also the 1990 Schengen convention. This place covers most of the European countries except Ireland. Schengen Visa is a type of temporary visa for those who are looking to go to these European countries. The countries which come under this zone are:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, the USA, and more.
We can say the Schengen visa is a gateway to Europe. Let us tell you what exactly it is!
Schengen Visa: Details
Schengen Visa is an authorized visa which is issued by the member states of the Schengen area which allows you to visit countries in Europe for a maximum of 90 days within a 6-month period if you belong to any non-European countries. One should always remember that they have to apply for a Schengen Visa prior to 3 months of their scheduled trip.
At Ira Immigration, we work to make the whole process easy for you. As your Schengen tourist visa consultant, it's our duty to mention every necessary detail. So let us see if you are eligible for the Schengen Visa or not.
The candidate should make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the Visa, and then only process the application form. Make sure that you fulfill the below-mentioned conditions.
- The applicant must be a legit resident of a non-European country.
- While travelling to Schengen, you must justify the reason why you are travelling there or also mention the duration for which you are visiting.
- Further, applicants must have a valid passport and identity cards.
- One of the most important things is that the applicant must have a minimum amount of €30,000 in medical insurance in order to apply for the Europe visa.
If you are eligible as per the above-mentioned conditions, then you can head to fill the application form. The candidate must have some of the essential documents with them, let us mention which ones.
As your Schengen tourist visa consultant, we are making sure that you never miss any important requirement. Make a list of the below-mentioned important documents that you should have in order to apply for a Schengen Visa. Remember the initial process can be done online only.
- The candidate must fill out the Schengen Visa form accurately with specific details.
- As mentioned above, you must have a valid passport.
- You should present an itinerary within the country you are planning to visit and your accommodation and flight details.
- You must provide a wallet proof of your financial efficiency.
- Proof of health insurance
How to apply for Schengen Visa
Once ready with your documents, get ready to apply for a Schengen Visa online. There are some steps involved in applying for a Schengen Visa. As your Schengen tourist visa consultant, our experts will make sure to help you at every point. The process of application involves the following steps-
- Once the eligibility criteria are fulfilled, the applicant must look for the application form online and they should check the optimal time to apply.
- Collect all the important documents that you need for this Schengen visa.
- The next step is to make an appointment at the Schengen embassy and attend your visa interview with the officials.
- Then comes the payment of the Schengen Visa and the waiting period for the approval.
The application processing time may vary from 15 to 45 days. As your Schengen Tourist Visa Consultant, we make sure that you don't miss any updates.
Ira Immigration can help!
We are a leading immigration and visa consultant company, situated in Delhi, India. With the knowledge of European visas, we make sure to help you at every step of your visa application. As your Schengen tourist visa consultant, we aim to help you submit a Schengen visa application with ease, our experts will guide you through.
We are your trusted advisors providing expertise, personalized services, assistance in documentation, application support, and obviously peace of mind. Make a wise decision and consult Ira Immigration