Germany Job Seeker visa
Germany is one country which has several job opportunities for qualified people. Germany is all set to welcome skilled workers into their country. IRA immigration can help young aspirants understand the exact procedure of working in Germany. Right from Germany job seeker visa formalities to all other things related to the EU Blue card you can get guidance from IRA immigration.
This visa is basically a long term residence permit. This visa allows the person to stay in Germany and search for a job. This Germany Job Seeker Visa is valid for a period of 6 months. If the person gets a job in Germany during these 6 months, then he or she will be granted a work permit. The main purpose of this visa is to attract skilled and qualified foreigners to work in Germany.
The eligibility criteria for the Germany Job Seeker Visa
The eligibility criteria for the German job seeker visa are as follows:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from a German University or from any foreign university which has the same standards as the foreign university.
- The applicant must have relevant experience in the same field in which he or she has done his or her graduation or post graduation.
- The applicant must furnish enough evidence which will show that he or she has sufficient funds in order to sustain himself or herself during the stay in Germany.
- The applicant has to make arrangements to show that he or she has at least 3.5 lakhs of liquid cash.
- The applicant must have proper travel and medical insurance. This insurance cover has to be available during the entire period of the applicant’s stay in Germany until the work permit is granted.
What is the procedure to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
In order to apply for the visa one has to make sure that they have all the certificates and documents regarding the educational qualifications. One will also need to have documents for the work experience. Travel and medical insurance from the right sources is a must. Proof of sufficient funds also has to be submitted along with the application. Only on submission of all the proper documents along with the application form the applicant will be considered for the Germany job seeker visa.
How Germany Job Seeker Visa can help you get residence permit?
With the help of this visa the person can stay in Germany and search for a job in Germany for 6 months. If the person gets a job of a particular gross salary and in a particular specialisation field, then he or she can apply for an EU Blue Card which is the residence permit. The EU Blue card holders can get residence permit after 33 months or if the person is able to clear the language skills, that is the B1 level of CEFR then he or she can get the residence permit in just 21 months. The time for processing is normally 12 weeks from the submission of the application.
Here’s why you must approach IRA immigration for Germany Job Seeker Visa
- We have a dedicated team of professionals who have proper knowledge about the different formalities that are involved in applying for the Germany Job Seeker Visa.
- We can help you with all the documentation that is needed for this visa.
- We can assist you in understanding about the educational qualifications and the work experience that is required in order to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa.
- We can also give you proper guidance in order to obtain documents like medical and travel insurance
- In order to get details about the proof of funds that need to be submitted at the time of applying for the visa you can speak with our professional team who will help you with the same.
- We can also help you with any inputs and any samples of documents that you may require
- Whether it is correspondence with any department or any checklist that you require you can always approach us for the same
At IRA immigration you can be assured of getting all the proper guidance for applying for the Germany job seeker visa. We will not just assist you with the formalities involved in applying for the job seeker visa but will also provide assistance for applying for the residence permit of Germany
Canada PR Visa
Canada Tourist Visa
Canada Entrepreneur Program
Comprehensive Ranking System
Canada FSW Program
Express Entry Occupation List
Express Entry Provincial Nomination
IELTS Band Score Requirements