Germany Job Seeker visa
The eligibility criteria for the Germany Job Seeker Visa
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from a German University or from any foreign university which has the same standards as the foreign university.
- The applicant must have relevant experience in the same field in which he or she has done his or her graduation or post graduation.
- The applicant must furnish enough evidence which will show that he or she has sufficient funds in order to sustain himself or herself during the stay in Germany.
- The applicant has to make arrangements to show that he or she has at least 3.5 lakhs of liquid cash.
- The applicant must have proper travel and medical insurance. This insurance cover has to be available during the entire period of the applicant’s stay in Germany until the work permit is granted.
What is the procedure to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
How Germany Job Seeker Visa can help you get residence permit?
- We have a dedicated team of professionals who have proper knowledge about the different formalities that are involved in applying for the German job seeker visa.
- We can help you with all the documentation that is needed for this visa.
- We can assist you in understanding about the educational qualifications and the work experience that is required in order to apply for German Job Seeker Visa.
- We can also give you proper guidance in order to obtain documents like medical and travel insurance
- In order to get details about the proof of funds that need to be submitted at the time of applying for the visa you can speak with our professional team who will help you with the same.
- We can also help you with any inputs and any samples of documents that you may require
- Whether it is correspondence with any department or any checklist that you require you can always approach us for the same
At IRA immigration you can be assured of getting all the proper guidance for applying for the Germany job seeker visa. We will not just assist you with the formalities involved in applying for the job seeker visa but will also provide assistance for applying for the residence permit of Germany