Germany Tourist Visa
Detailed information about Germany tourist visa (Schengen visa)
If you are making plans to travel to Germany as a tourist then you will have to apply for the Germany Tourist Visa. Indian applicants who plan to visit Germany will have to apply for the Schengen visa.
What is the Schengen visa?
First, let us understand the meaning of the Schengen region. This consists of 26 countries. These countries have agreed to allow free movement to their citizens in the Schengen region. When the applicant applies for the Schengen visa he will be allowed to travel and stay in all these 26 countries. Germany is part of the Schengen region. This means that if you want to visit Germany as a tourist then you will have to apply for the Schengen tourist visa. With this visa, you can stay in Germany for a maximum period of 90 days.
The different types of Schengen visas are:
The different types of Schengen visas are:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Employment Visa
- Family/Friend Visa
A look at the documents that are required to apply for the Germany tourist visa (Schengen visa):
- The valid original passport. The passport has to be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of travel.
- The applicant will also have to submit a visa application form that has been filled correctly
- Recent photographs of the applicant will also have to be submitted. The photographs have to be as per the instructions.
- Confirmed return ticket from Germany
- The applicant will also have to submit details about the travel insurance
- The applicant will have to submit a letter that gives complete details about the objective of visiting Germany. If the person is self-employed then he needs to submit this letter on his company’s letterhead.
- Complete details about the travel schedule to Germany have to be submitted. The applicant needs to give all the details about the places that he plans to visit etc.
- Details about the confirmed hotel booking details in Germany will also have to be submitted.
- The applicant will have to submit proof of funds. He will have to show that he has enough funds to support himself and his dependents during his stay in Germany. He will have to submit the latest bank statement. It must be noted that the bank account needs to have a good balance.
- In case of salaried individuals, it is mandatory to submit original approved leave application on the letterhead of the company. The applicant will also have to submit salary slips of last 3 months.
- In case the applicant is self-employed then he will have to submit the complete details about his business registration.
- In case the applicant is retired then he will have to submit the details about the retirement proof and pension order.
- In case the applicant is a student then the student id and a bonafide letter will have to be submitted.
- If a lady is travelling alone then NOC letter from father or husband will have to be submitted.
- Additional documents required if the applicant is travelling for a short period to Germany for business-related activities include income tax papers of last 3 years or Form 16, business registration of the Indian Company and copy of the invitation letter from the Invitee Company.
- In case the applicant is travelling to Germany to visit relatives or friends in Germany then some documents will be required from the relatives or friends. These documents are an invitation letter from the friend or relative and the letter must have complete details about the applicant and visit information. If the inviting person is going to sponsor the trip then an obligation letter is required. Minor children who are travelling without their parents will have to submit consent letter from the parents. This letter has to be signed by both the parents as well as the applicant. Copies of the parents’ passport will also be required.
Germany tourist Visa process:
- First of all, the applicant must list down all the documents that he will have to submit along with the application.
- Then next download the application form and fill up the same. The applicant must give only correct information. It must be noted that wrong information can result in rejection of the visa application form.
- The applicant will have to take an interview appointment
- The applicant will also have to pay the visa fees.
- Next, the applicant will have to attend the visa interview. The applicant will have to carry all the required documents at the time of the interview.
- It must be noted that the correctly filled application form along with all the required documents will have to be submitted at the German embassy or consulate or visa center.
For more information about Schengen visa (Germany Tourist Visa) connect with IRA immigration:
If you are not very sure about the complete procedure to apply for the Germany tourist visa then it is better to consult a tourist visa expert. This expert will provide all the guidance that you need for applying for the visa. But it is important to make sure that you select only the best visa company.
One of the most reputed visa companies in Delhi is IRA immigration. We have successfully helped a number of applicants to apply for the different types of visas for different countries. We have one of the best team of visa experts who are well versed with all the requirements of different types of visas.
If you want to apply for the Tourist Visa for Germany then help is just a phone call away. All that you have to do is connect with our visa expert and you can be rest assured that you will get all the assistance that you need. You can walk into the IRA immigration office during business hours and speak to our experts personally. You can also connect with them over the phone. So call us now for all the help that you need.