MBBS in Canada after 12th
After 12th science, if you want to do MBBS from a foreign country then you must take into consideration Canada. Every year many Indian students apply for MBBS in Canada after 12th. Let us check what makes Canada one of the best countries to do MBBS and we will also see the procedure to apply for the MBBS course in Canada and the steps to apply for the Canada student visa.
Take a look at some of the reasons why Indian students want to do MBBS in Canada:
- The MBBS course that is offered by the renowned universities in Canada has global recognition and the students get to study in medical colleges that have very good infrastructure.
- The medical colleges of Canada have excellent laboratories that are well equipped
- Students get to know about the latest developments in the medical field when they pursue MBBS in Canada after 12th.
- Students here get very good research opportunities when they pursue the MBBS course in this country.
- The quality of education in Canada is excellent and the renowned MBBS universities in Canada are recognised across the globe
- One more important advantage that Indian students have of doing MBBS in Canada is that the fees of the MBBS course in Canada are less as compared to the fees of the MBBS course in some other countries.
- When you do your MBBS course in Canada you can be sure of getting some really good career opportunities and you can also start your practice.
- The experience that you get while doing the MBBS course in Canada is amazing and you will cherish every moment of your stay in Canada.
- Indian students get a chance to interact with many international students who have come from different countries to do the course in Canada.
- Once you complete your MBBSin Canada which has one of the best education systems you can be sure of getting many good career opportunities.
- The quality of life that students get in Canada is very good and the infrastructure of the country is excellent.
- Canada is a safe country for women and students and you will find that many Indian students are studying in different Universities in Canada.
- The crime rate in Canada is low and the law and order situation in the country is good.
- This is an immigrant-friendly country and immigrants are treated very well by the people of this country.
Overview of MBBS course in Canada:
- When you complete the MBBS course in Canada then you get the degree of Doctorate of Medicine.
- In Canada, the MBBS course is of duration of 4 years and you can also check details of other medical related courses like medicine degrees in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy and then choose the course for which you are eligible.
- After completion of the course if you want to do medical practice in Canada then you have to first get approval for the same from the medical council of Canada.
- In Canada, graduate physicians who have passed from a university that is recognised by the MCC are awarded a Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC).
- For pursuing the MBBS course in Canadathe Indian students must clear the NEET examination.
Eligibility criteria for doing MBBS course in Canada:
- For doing MBBS in Canada after 12ththe candidate has to be a student of science with biology as one of the subjects.
- Indian students must pass the NEET examination if they want to pursue an MBBS course in Canada.
- The applicant also has to pass the Medical College Admission Test.
- The candidate has to submit the English proficiency test scores.
The admission procedure for doing MBBS in Canada:
- The candidate has to submit the application form for the MBBS course to the University where he plans to pursue the course.
- The applicant also has to submit several different documents that are requested by the college or University.
- The college authorities will verify the application form and the documents that are submitted by the student.
- Shortlisted students have to appear for a round of interviews which is conducted by the admission committee of the University or college.
- If the candidate clears the interview and is shortlisted for getting admission to the college or University then he will be given a letter of acceptance by the college or university which is an important document that the student will have to submit at the time of applying for the Canada student visa.
- The final confirmation is given by the University to the student only after the student gets the visa clearance.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Transcripts and 10th and 12th original marksheet has to be submitted if you want to do MBBS in Canada after 12th
- Statement of Purpose is an important document and in this, the student has to write about himself and also give details about the reasons for choosing this college or University has to be submitted.
- 2 letters of recommendation also have to be submitted by the applicant along with the application.
- The applicant has to submit the medical certificate which certifies that the student is in the best of health also has to be submitted.
- English proficiency test scores have to be submitted by the student along with the admission form.
- The applicant has to submit passport size photographs along with the application form
- He needs to provide proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees.
This is how you have to apply for the Canada student visa:
- The student can apply for the student visa only after he gets the letter of acceptance from the college or university where he plans to pursue the MBBS course.
- The applicant has to submit his valid passport and he also has to submit photographs for the visa. The photographs have to be as per the specifications.
- The student must submit proof of funds to show that the candidate can pay the course fees and that he can also bear the living cost during his stay in Canada.
- The applicant has to submit a medical certificate and police verification certificate for the Canadian student visa.
- The student has to pay the visa fees and this fee is non-refundable.
- Any other document that is requested by the visa authorities has to be submitted by the applicant for the Canada student visa failing which his application may get rejected and he will have to go through the entire process all over again.
If you want to get guidance for applying for a student visa for Canada then you must get in touch with a good visa and immigration company that has years of experience in the visa industry. Choose a visa and immigration company that has a high success rate. If you are planning to connect with a reputed visa and immigration company that can provide guidance for visa application so that you can pursue MBBS in Canada after 12th then you must choose IRA immigration. This is one of the top-rated visa and immigration companies in India and this company has a dedicated team of Canada Student Visa Consultants.