Consult with the best UK Student Visa consultants
If you are keen to pursue your education in the UK then you have to apply for a uk student visa. Here is a brief overview of the student visa for the UK.
Different types of student visas for the UK:
- Applicants who are above the age of 18 years and want to pursue a short-term course in the UK will have to apply for a short-term UK study visa. This visa is for English language courses. The validity of the visa is 6 months and it can be extended up to 11 months.
- For applicants between 4 years to 17 years and who want to study in an independent school in the UK will have to apply for a Tier 4 Child student visa. For applicants who are above the age of 16, the Tier 4 General student visa has to be selected. Keep in mind that the institute that you choose must have Tier 4 Sponsor license.
The important requirements for the UK student visa:
- You must have a valid passport
- You will also have to submit photographs which are as per the specifications
- The applicant has to receive an unconditional offer and a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) from a University that is a licensed student sponsor. Within 6 months of receiving CAS the uk student visa from India application has to be submitted.
- The applicant will have to submit proof of funds to show that he can pay for his course fees and he can also bear the living expenses during his stay in the UK.
- The candidate will have to submit proof of proficiency in the English language.
- In the case of minors’ evidence of consent from the parents or tutors is also required.
Here is the application process of the student visa:
- Students have to go to the UK visas and immigration website and here they will have to submit their application online.
- The applicant will have to give his biometric information at a visa application center.
- The applicant will have to pay a healthcare surcharge which will give you access to UK’s National Health Service that is NHS but this is applicable only if you intend to stay in the UK for more than 6 months.
Need more information about the study visa for the UK?
Whether you are exploring options of MBA in UK for Indian students or any other course you will have to apply for the study visa. The process has to be completed correctly and all the online and offline activities will have to be completed within the stipulated time.
One of the easiest ways to apply for a study visa is by approaching IRA immigration. We are one of the most reliable visas and immigration services providers in Delhi. Our team of experts is well-versed in all the formalities for UK visas. Connect with our Visa experts, share your profile, and tell us about the course that you wish to pursue in the UK. Our experts will review your profile and will provide complete information and guidance about the UK student visa. For complete details get in touch with us now.