MBBS in Canada Fees
If you are thinking of pursuing your MBBS studies in a foreign country then you have to choose Canada. You need to check all the formalities that have to be completed to study MBBS in Canada and the most important thing that you have to check is the MBBS in Canada fees.
A few words about MBBS in Canada
- In Canada, the MBBS course is called Doctor of Medicine and there are many graduate-level courses for MBBS in Canada. These courses are UGME, BSc Medicine, and Bachelor of Medical Science.
- The MBBS course in Canada is a 4-year course and if you want you can check the details of some other courses as well these courses are medicine degrees in Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy
- After completion of the course if the doctor wants to do medical practice in Canada then he has to first get approval for the same from the medical council of Canada.
- Keep in mind that in Canada graduate physicians who have passed from a university that is recognised by the MCC are awarded a Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- You will find that there are many different colleges for studying medicine in Canada
- The MBBS in Canada is a 3 to 4-year course and this course is MCI approved for this course NEET is mandatory.
Keen to know the fees that you need to pay fees for studying MBBS in Canada?
- When we talk about the cost of studying MBBS in Canada then various aspects have to be considered.
- It depends on which university you choose and which course you are planning to pursue.
- Along with the tuition fees you also have to take into consideration the cost of living, accommodation and travelling costs. Now all these factors will again depend on which part of Canada you are planning to live in.
- Approximately the cost can be around 100,000 Canadian dollars per year.
- The MBBS in Canada fees can be in the range of 1,20,000 to 3,67,000 CAD. [INR 68,810,000 – INR 210,044,700] and as already mentioned it will depend on the university that you choose.
- If you have no idea about the cost that you need to bear for studying MBBS in Canada then you must get in touch with a reputed visa and immigration company which can provide complete guidance to you.
Let us check the advantages of studying MBBS in Canada:
- The MBBS course from Canada is globally recognized and one gets to study in very good infrastructure.
- In Canada, MBBS students can get many good research opportunities which they may not get while doing MBBS in some other countries.
- As compared to some other countries the MBBS in Canada fees is less but the quality of education that you get is excellent.
- While pursuing MBBS in Canada you not only get to interact with Indian students but you also get the opportunity to interact with many overseas students.
- The experience that you get while studying in Canada is out of the ordinary and you will cherish this remarkable experience throughout your life.
Take a look at the admission process to study MBBS in Canada:
- The applicant has to submit the admission form along with all the supporting documents. Many different documents have to be submitted by the candidate.
- The verification of all the documents and the application is done by the college.
- The student will be interviewed by the admission committee of the college or university.
- The shortlisted students will get a letter of acceptance from the university or college
- The final confirmation is given to the student only after the student gets the visa clearance.
Check the list of documents that are needed for applying for the MBBS course in Canada:
- The student has to submit the mark sheets and transcripts that give the details of the marks that he has scored.
- English proficiency test scores also have to be submitted by the applicant along with the application form.
- The student also has to submit 2 academic references.
- The applicant also has to submit the Statement of Purpose which gives details about the student and the reasons why he wants to study in a particular college or University.
- The applicant also has to submit passport sized photographs.
- A standardised medical examination certificate also has to be submitted by the applicant
- If the applicant has participated in any extracurricular activities then the applicant must also submit those certificates.
Now let us check the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS in Canada:
- The candidate has to be a student of science with biology as one of the subjects.
- The applicant has to pass the NEET examination
- The applicant also has to pass the Medical College Admission Test.
- The candidate has to submit the English proficiency test scores.
- The applicant must check with the University or college if they have any other specific eligibility requirements and then the student needs to take the steps accordingly.
It is time to look at the student visa formalities:
- For studying MBBS in Canada getting admission to a top medical college is important and it is equally important to get a student visa for Canada. Only after you get the student visa you can go to Canada to study MBBS.
- For getting the student visa you need a valid passport. So if you do not have a valid passport then make sure that you apply for the same.
- You also have to submit photographs along with the visa application.
- The letter of acceptance that you get from the university is also a very important document and you have to submit it along with the visa application.
- The candidate also has to submit proof of funds to show that he has enough funds to study MBBS in Canada and he can also bear the living cost while studying in Canada.
- The applicant has to submit a medical certificate that certifies that the student is in the best of health and does not suffer from any contagious disease.
- It is also important for the student to submit the police verification certificate to show that the student is of good character and does not have any criminal background.
What makes Canada one of the best countries where Indian students can study?
- Canada is a safe country for students and the crime rate here is low and the law and order situation is good.
- Students get to enjoy a good quality of life in this country.
- This is an immigrant-friendly country which accepts the foreign students easily
- You will find many Indian students who are studying in different Universities in Canada.
Not sure how to apply for a student visa for Canada?
- If you are confused and have no idea about how to apply for the MBBS course and how to apply for the student visa for Canada then it is better that you take assistance from a professional visa and immigration company which has been providing visa and immigration services from the past many years.
- The visa and immigration company will check the profile of the candidate and will also check if the applicant is eligible to apply for the student visa. The company will also take into account other factors like the course that he is going to pursue, the University where he plans to study etc.
- The visa and immigration company will then tell the candidate about the procedure that has to be completed and the experts will also provide all the assistance that the student needs to complete the student visa formalities.
But you can get the best assistance only if you choose one of the best visa and immigration companies that has the best track record. Choose a visa and immigration company that has a good reputation and one that has the best team of visa and immigration experts.
IRA immigration-Always providing the best guidance to students:
IRA immigration is one of the best and most reputed visas and immigration companies in India. It has a dedicated team of visa and immigration experts for Canadian visas. These experts are well versed in all the visa and immigration formalities for Canada. When you approach IRA, they make sure that they provide correct advice to the client. For more information about the services that IRA immigration provides you connect with them on phone or you can write an email or chat with them online.
If you have always dreamt of studying MBBS in Canada then you have to check whether you are eligible and then check the documents that have to be submitted. You also need to check the complete details of MBBS in Canada fees so that you can arrange for the funds accordingly. Once you get the letter of acceptance from the college or University you have to apply for a Canadian student visa. For complete details about Canadian visas and immigration, you need to connect with a top visa and immigration company like IRA immigration which has been providing visa and immigration services for many years.