Canada immigration has always been an attractive affair, but this time in 2018 it is expected to gain more attention. The reason is because the authorities have decided to increase the immigration target for 2018. Canada Immigration has quoted 2018 to be the year of the multiyear immigration plan where it would be accepting almost one million application of permanent residency in Canada. But with such great news, comes stringent immigration processes and there is no room for mistakes. To help with this IRA is here to guide you through Canada Immigration PR Visa.
The whole idea of having multiyear immigration would be a success only if the associated authorities as well as the potential applicants coordinate and adhere to the guidelines and protocols laid down by the Canadian government.
Things to do to obtain Canada Immigration PR visa:
If obtaining the permanent residency status of Canada is the final decision, there has to be a proper plan for execution.
- The first and the foremost thing is to be ahead of time in terms of application and documents collection.
- It is essential to be prepared for eligibility parameters beforehand. You must gather all the information first from the right sources and then work accordingly.
- For information related to Canada Immigration PR visa, IRA is the right organization for you, read on to know more about it!
Documents required to apply for PR visa
The following two documents would always be required irrespective of the immigration program you choose to apply for Canada immigration PR visa:
- IELTS Test for English Language: Tests like IELTS are the proof of the fact that you are proficient in English Language. The documents related to this test should be ready. If you are fluent in French, you can also attach documents related to French Proficiency Test.
- ECA from WES: It is important to get Educational Credential Assessment or ECA from World Education Service or WES or from any other recognized organization. To validate your education, Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) asks ECA if the education is completed outside Canada.
Important Documents Check List
To obtain Canada Immigration PR visa usually express entry system is the most favoured pathway chosen by the applicants. Express Entry System has point based immigration and is an online method of application. Successful applicants then receive an ITA i.e. Invitation to Apply for Canada PR.
Following are the documents required to submit after receiving ITA:
- PCC or Police Clearance Certificate
- Medical Certificate confirming the health status
- Complete application form with zero errors
- Documents as per documents, check list provided by Canada PR process
IRA immigration is the leading immigration organization in Delhi/NCR region that has the best of the lot experts that assures no rejection whatsoever when it comes to applying for Canada Immigration PR Visa.