USA Immigration Visa
USA Immigration Visa
There is no doubt that this is one of the biggest economies in the world and is one of the most powerful nations today. The standard of living is outstanding and the number of opportunities for the skilled workers is unlimited. No wonder many people live the American dream of settling down forever in this wonderful country. For such people we at IRA immigration will advice that they apply for the USA Immigration Visa as this visa will open doors of several benefits and advantages.
Benefits of US immigration visa
- One of the biggest advantages is that the visa holder gets to live for a long time in the US. He or she can take up any job that he or she desires. Of course for certain jobs security clearance is needed and in some cases only US citizens are considered. But otherwise the work opportunities are unlimited.
- A person who has visa for Immigration to USA can travel within US and also outside US. In case the person is planning to stay away from US for a period longer than 6 months, then some safety measures will be required.
- Sponsorship of relatives becomes possible
- On fulfillment of certain criteria the person can apply for US citizenship
- The person gets to enjoy several health, social and retirement benefits. They can also avail to State sponsorship in education and research
Different categories of immigrant visas:
Here an eligible family member who is already a PR or citizen of US can sponsor family members
Marriage to a foreign national:
In this case the spouse has to be a citizen or PR of US
Employment and investment based visas:
These will be employment and investor based visas. There are several sub categories in these types of immigrant visas
A general overview on the immigrant visa:
The basic thing that a person who wants to migrate to US must remember is that he or she must have an approval from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) before applying for the immigration visa. The relative of the applicant who is a legal permanent resident or citizen of the US or the employer of the applicant has to file a petition at the USCIS office in the US. This petition has to be approved by USCIS and only then the person can apply for the immigrant visa.
It must be noted that the applicants are required to undergo a medical examination. The medical exam has to be done by an embassy approved panel physician.
IRA immigration for all types of US immigrant visas:
If you are looking forward to moving the US then there are plenty of reasons for which you must get in touch with us at IRA immigration.
- The immigration visa process is rather complicated and therefore, you will need expert advice from our professional team who will update you about the visa procedures
- There are different visa categories and sub categories which can leave the applicant confused. Therefore it is important that you discuss all your details like purpose to move to the US etc so that we can advice you on the right visa category as well as sub category
- There will be additional requirements like medical examination etc for which you will need out expert guidance
- The most important thing is filing of petition at the USCIS. We can guide you in correct way for applying for this petition. Keep in mind that only once this petition is approved then one can apply for the immigration visa.
- One thing all applicants must remember that getting an immigration visa takes you one step closer to the opportunity of becoming US citizen. We at IRA immigration can provide all the details for applying for citizenship of the US in the future.
For better growth in career and to lead a great life opting for US is a good thing. But all applicants must keep in mind that it is not simple to get a USA Immigration Visa. The procedure is very complicated and the process is very strict. In order to get all things right in your pursuit of moving to the US the first step that you must take is to book an appointment with us immediately.
- Canada Immigration
- SINP In-Demand Occupation List
- Canada PR Visa
- Quebec Immigration
- Nova Scotia Occupation List
- National Occupational Classification
- Canada Tourist Visa
- Comprehensive Ranking System
- Canada FSW Program
- Canada Entrepreneur Program
Talk To Expert