Overview of Immigration to Australia
From the past many years, Immigration Australia is on the rise. Naturally, this is a wonderful country with amazing infrastructure and quality life. There are ample career opportunities for skilled workers. Even on the education front, this country has one of the best education systems. Therefore, these days many people are applying for the Australia PR Visa.
Here are some important things about this country:
- For the quality of life, this is the 7th best country in the world
- For getting citizenship this is the 8th best country in the world
- For a comfortable retirement, this is the 3rd best country in the world
Benefits enjoyed by the permanent residents of Australia:
- Permanent residents can live, work and settle down in Canada along with their families
- PR’s have access to Medicare Healthcare Programme which is run by the Government of Australia.
- People who have lived in Australia for 4 years and have lived as permanent residents in Australia for 12 months can apply for the citizenship of Australia
- Permanent residents can sponsor family members for permanent residency
- Permanent residents will also get social security benefits.
Take a look at the different ways of migrating to Australia:
Australia has many visa categories. This means that many ways are using which one can move to Australia. Here are some pathways using which one can move to Australia:
- Skilled Permanent residency:
This pathway is for skilled workers who want to move to Australia. The aspirants need to apply under the General Skilled Migration Programme. There are 2 visa categories under this programme. These are Subclass 189 and Subclass 190.
The candidates who want to apply under this visa category need to have experience in one of the occupations that are listed in the Skilled Occupations List. They also need to score a minimum of 65 points in Skills Select System. The points are given based on different factors like education, work experience, language skills etc.
- Regional Migration Pathway:
For this, you need to explore the requirements of Subclass 489 that is Skilled Regional Provisional visa and Subclass 187 that is Regional Sponsored Migration stream.
- Family Sponsorship visa:
Australian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor eligible family members for a permanent resident visa for Australia.
Here are common Australia immigration requirements:
As already mentioned, that Australian authorities have introduced many different visa categories. Every visa category will have its specific requirements. But some requirements are common for most of the PR visa categories. Listed below are some common immigration requirements.
- For skilled, nominated and sponsored visa the applicant has to be less than 45 years
- The occupation of the applicant has to be listed in the Skilled Occupation List of Australia
- The minimum band score for the IELTS test which is the English Language proficiency test is band 6
- All education and work-related documents have to be submitted by the aspirant
- The applicant will also have to submit the medical certificate to prove that he is in good health.
- The applicant needs to submit the police verification certificate to prove that he has a good character.
These are the common Australia immigration requirements. Besides every visa category may have some more mandatory requirements. These have to be fulfilled by the candidate.
The steps involved in the Australia PR Visa process:
- First of all, the applicant will have to select a relevant occupation for the Australian Skilled Occupation List.
- Skills assessment has to be done from the skills assessment authority
- The scores of the IELTS test has to be submitted
- Next on the Online Skill Select System Australia, the candidate has to submit the Expression of Interest.
- In some cases, the candidate will have to get a nomination from an Australian State or territory
- If the profile of the candidate is selected then he will get an invitation to apply for the Australian Permanent Resident visa. The applicant has to submit the visa application within 60 days of getting the invitation to apply for the visa.
These are some of the common steps involved in the Australia PR Visa process. There may be additional steps in the case of certain visa categories. The candidate has to make sure that he completes all the steps correctly.
The processing time for permanent resident visa processing:
The processing time for permanent resident visas will vary from case to case. It will depend on the visa category and subclass that the applicant has selected. The processing time can be between 1 month to 1 year or even more.
For example, in the case of Subclass 189, it must be noted that 75% of the applications are processed within 18 months and 90% applications are processed within 33 months. In the case of Subclass 190, it must be noted that 75 % of the applications are processed within 8 months and 90 % of the applications are processed within 9 months.
A look at the Australia immigration points system:
The candidate will first have to submit his expression of interest in the Skill select. The profile will be given points based on different aspects. These are the age of the candidate, education, English Language Proficiency, work experience, nomination from an Australian State or territory. The candidate has to score at least 65 points only then he will be considered for applying for the PR visa. More the number of points better will be the chances of selection of the candidate for applying for the Permanent Resident visa.
Choose the visa category wisely!
If you want to move to Australia then you have to make sure that you select the correct visa category. The candidate needs to check the requirements of the different visa categories. He needs to ensure that he fulfils the requirements of the visa category that he selects. Once the visa category is selected next the candidate has to complete all the formalities and apply for the visa.
The candidate must not make any mistakes while applying for the permanent resident visa. If there are any mistakes or if the application is incomplete or if the candidate is not eligible for that visa category then the visa application of the candidate might get rejected. If the application is rejected then the candidate will have to reapply for the PR visa and will have to go through the entire tedious application process all over again. You surely do not want this to happen to you. So, make sure that you complete the process properly and choose the visa category wisely.
PR visa categories for Indians:
Here are the Australian PR visa categories for Indians:
- Subclass 189 – Skilled independent visa
- Subclass 190 – Skilled state-sponsored visa
- Subclass 489 – Skilled regional visa
- Subclass 890 – Business visa
- Subclass 891 – Investor visa
- Subclass 132 – Business talent visa
- Child visa
- Partner visa
- Parent visa
So, here are the keys steps at a glance!
- First and foremost, collect all the documents that are the educational documents, work experience certificate, language score test results etc.
- Next, submit the expression of interest
- Next, the assessment of the profile has to be done
- Check if your profile is fulfilling the minimum point requirement
- If yes, then apply. If your profile does not have the minimum number of points then you need to rework on the application and try and score more points.
- After submitting the application you have to wait till you are nominated for applying for the PR visa.
- The selected candidates will get an Invitation to Apply for the visa. Once you get the invitation to apply for the visa and get ready to move to Australia.
Want to avoid rejection of visa application? Then here is what you must do!
If you want to avoid situations where your visa application gets rejected then it is better to take expert advice. Taking guidance from a reliable visa and immigration company has many benefits. You can be sure of applying correctly and your chances of selection will also be better.
Make sure that you choose only one of the best immigration experts who have proven expertise in Australian permanent resident visas.
Connect with our Australian visa experts:
We at IRA immigration have been providing the best visa and immigration services from past many years. We have expertise in all types of Australian visas. If you want to migrate to Australia then all that you have to do is contact our Australian visa experts. They will provide all the assistance that you need.
Here’s how our Australian visa experts will assist you!
- Our experts will first study the profile of the candidate. Next, they will take into account the objective of the applicant to migrate to Australia.
- If the candidate is not eligible then our experts will give their honest opinion. They will tell the candidate how they can work on their application and become eligible for applying for the Australian PR visa.
- In case the applicant is eligible then our experts will help the candidate select the correct visa category.
- Next, they will tell the candidate about the formalities that have to be completed for applying for the visa.
- Our experts will tell the candidate about the documents that they need to submit and will tell him about all the online and offline activities that have to be completed.
- Next, the experts will help the candidate apply to that particular visa category.
Why choose IRA immigration?
- We are one of the most reputed and reliable immigration companies in India. We have been providing visa and immigration services from past many years.
- We have a highly professional and knowledgeable visa and immigration experts. These experts have complete knowledge about the Australia visa and immigration categories and procedures associated with each of the visa categories.
- In the case of the IRA immigration candidates can be assured that you will get only correct information.
- We have a very high success rate and this indicates the quality of our service.
Here is how you can connect with us:
Our corporate office is located at Janakpuri in New Delhi and our branch office is located at Nehru Place in New Delhi. We have a skilled team of visa and immigration experts for Australian visas at both these places. You can contact our team of experts on the phone or you may even schedule an appointment with them. You can also feel free to walk into any of our offices for any assistance that you need for Australian visas.
Our experts will review your profile and assess your profile and will then give you all the guidance that you need in terms of Australian immigration. We have successfully helped many clients to apply for different categories of Australian visa and will be more than happy to provide all the assistance that you need.
It must be noted that Australian rules and immigration policies can change at any time.
Therefore, you must always check with our experts about the immigration details. Our immigration experts have complete knowledge about the processes and they keep themselves updated about any changes in the immigration rules and regulations.
If you always had Immigration Australia in your mind then the time is right to apply for the Australian PR visa. For all the details that you need about the Australia PR Visa please feel free to contact our skilled professionals. They will provide all the assistance that you need right from the selection of visa category to completion of all the formalities. If you have faced rejection of the application in the past then also do not hesitate to connect with us. We will be more than happy to assist you. Australia is surely one of the best places to settle down for good. Currently, Australia needs skilled workers who can contribute to the economic development of the country. So, if you have the right qualifications then get in touch with us right away. You can be sure of getting the best assistance from our experienced visa and immigration professionals. So, connect with us today!