Planning to move to a foreign country for higher studies? Then the first thing that you must do is get in touch with one of the top student visa consultants who can provide the best guidance to you. The visa expert will check all the details and will provide all the assistance that you need to complete the tough procedure of a student visa.
First, understand the reasons why students want to study abroad:
- One of the reasons is the quality of life that the students get abroad
- Foreign countries like Canada, the USA, the UK etc have a very good education system. These countries have some of the best universities that are recognised globally.
- The foreign universities have many different courses that offer good career prospects for the students.
- The students get to study in good infrastructure and they get to enjoy the best facilities in some the foreign countries.
- Once the candidate has completed his education from a top foreign university then he can get many good job opportunities.
- In some of the countries which are immigrant-friendly the law and order situation is good.
- Countries like Canada, Australia, and Germany are immigrant-friendly countries and you will find that many Indian students are studying in different foreign countries and different foreign universities.
- Students from across the globe study abroad and hence Indian students get the opportunity to increase their global network.
Interested in knowing about the formalities that have to be completed to study in foreign universities?
You must be keen to know about the formalities that have to be completed to study abroad and for this, it is better to connect with reputed student visa consultants who can tell you about the formalities depending on the country where you want to pursue higher studies. However, here are some of the basic formalities that need to be completed to study in a foreign university.
- First, you have to prepare alist of the designated universities that are offering the course that you want to study in the country where you want to study.
- After this,you have to apply for the course ata foreign university.
- Along with the application form you have to submit certain important documents without which your application will not be accepted by the foreign university.
- You have to submit the statement of purpose and in this document, the candidate has to give his details and the reasons whyhe wants to study in the country and at the university.
- The applicant also has to submit the transcripts which give complete details about the academic performance of the candidate.
- The applicant also has to submit a resume in which all the details of the education,internship etc have to be mentioned
- 2 letters of recommendation also have to be submitted by the applicant along with the application form.
- The applicant has to give the details of the proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees.
- A medical certificate also has to be submitted by the applicant to show that he is in the best of health.
- A police verification certificate has to be submitted to show that the candidate is of a sound character and does not have any criminal records.
- The English language proficiency test scores also have to be submitted by the applicant for getting admission to a foreign university
The designated foreign university will check all the documents and if they find the candidate suitable then they will give him the letter of acceptance. Once the candidate gets the letter of acceptance then he needs to check with the student visa consultants about the student visa formalities.
Now it is time to apply for a student visa!
Once you get the letter of acceptance then the applicant has to apply for a student visa and the formalities depend on which country the student is planning to study. Here are some of the basic steps that the student has to complete.
- The applicant has to submit a valid passport along with the student visa application.
- The applicant also has to submit photographs that are as per the specifications.
- A letter of acceptance is one of the most important documents that need to be submitted along with the visa application.
- The applicant has to submit proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees and he can also support himself during his stay in the country.
- The applicant has to submit a medical certificate and police verification certificate for the student visa.
- The applicant has to pay the visa application fees and the receipt of the same has to be submitted.
If you do not want to make any mistakes while applying for a student visa then it is better to connect with one of the best student visa consultants and that is IRA immigration.