Minimum percentage required in class 10 and class 12 to study abroad.
For studying abroad, you have to complete many formalities and have to ensure that you submit all the required documents. To understand the exact procedure to study abroad it is better to take assistance from one of the best study abroad consultants who will help you understand the entire process in detail and they will also provide all the assistance that you need to apply to a foreign university and to apply for the student visa.
Want to know the minimum percentage needed in class 10th and class 12th to study abroad?
- One of the most important things that you need to understand here is that it is not just your 10th and 12th marks that matter. Many other aspects have to be considered if you want to get admission to a foreign university.
- Yes, it is important to pass your 10th and 12th exam and get a good score if you want a foreign university to consider your application. But along with this many other aspects are considered like your achievements, your participation in extracurricular activities, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, IELTS score, and in some cases GRE/GMAT scores are important.
- As for the 10th and 12th percentage most of the time the minimum requirement is around 60% but it is always better to score in the range of 70 to 80 % or more so that you have an edge over the other applicants.
- The minimum 10th and 12th marks requirement will depend on which country you plan to pursue your higher studies, the university where you are trying to get admission etc.
Let us take a look at the procedure for applying for admission to a foreign university:
- You have to first choose a designated foreign institute which is recognized by the immigration department and you also have to select the course that you want to pursue.
- You need to check if you are eligible to apply for the course and if you fulfill the requirements then you have to submit the application form. Along with the application form you have to submit all the other documents that are requested by the university.
- You have to submit the transcripts and mark-sheets of the 10th and 12th standards.
- Give all the details about your qualifications work experience internship and training in your CV. This is an important document and you have to ensure that you cover all the relevant information in your resume.
- You also have to submit 2 letters of recommendation which you have to get from your manager or college principal. In some cases, you may have to submit 3 letters of recommendation and this will depend on which university you are applying to for higher studies.
- A statement of purpose is one of the most important documents that you have to submit along with the application form. In this essay, you have to mention yourself and the reason for choosing the university. This document has to be written in the best possible way and if you have no idea how to write it then it is better if you check about the same one of the leading study abroad consultants.
- You also have to submit proof of funds to prove that you have enough funds to pay for the course fees.
- You have to submit the police verification certificate to show that you have a good character and you do not have any criminal records against you.
- You have to submit the medical certificate to show that you are in the best of health and that you are not suffering from any contagious disease.
- Any other document that is requested by the university has to be submitted by the applicant.
Once you have submitted all the documents then the university will review the application and all the documents that the student has submitted. After verification of all the documents if the university shortlists the candidate then he will have to appear for online interviews. If the university feels that the student is worthy of getting admission to their college or university then the university will issue the letter of acceptance to the candidate this is a very important document and the applicant can apply for the student visa only after getting the letter of acceptance.
Check what has to be done once you get the letter of acceptance from the foreign university:
- Once you get the letter of acceptance from the designated foreign university then you can apply for a student visa in that country. The student visa formalities for different countries are different but some basic aspects are common in most cases.
- The applicant has to submit the student visa application form and along with this form, the letter of acceptance also has to be submitted.
- There are many other documents that you have to submit along with the visa application.
- You have to submit a valid passport and photographs that are as per the specifications. If you do not have a passport then make sure that you apply for the same at the earliest.
- You also have to submit proof of funds to show that you can pay the course fees and that you can support yourself during your stay in Canada.
- A medical certificate and police verification certificate also have to be submitted along with the application form.
- The applicant has to pay the visa fees and the receipt of the same also has to be submitted. One of the most important things to understand here is that the visa fees are non-refundable. This means that if for any reason your visa application is rejected then your visa fees will not be refunded and when you reapply for the visa you have to pay the visa fees again.
- Any other document that is requested by the visa authorities of that country has to be submitted by the applicant.
- If the applicant fails to submit any document, then his visa application can get rejected and he will have to reapply for the visa.
- The visa processing time can be long and so you should apply for the student visa well in advance to avoid any kind of issues later.
Want to get the best guidance while applying for a student visa?
As you can see that many formalities have to be completed in the case of a student visa application. This can be very confusing and therefore it is better to connect with one of the renowned Canada study visa consultants who can provide all the guidance that you need to apply for the student visa. Here is how a reputed student visa consultant will assist you:
- The visa and immigration company will check details like the course that the student wants to pursue the university where he wants to study and the country where he wants to study. The experts of the visa company will the profile of the candidate to check if he is eligible.
- If the student is eligible then the visa experts will tell the student about the different documents that have to be submitted.
- If the applicant does not have a letter of acceptance from a designated foreign university then the visa and immigration company will tell the student how to get this letter of acceptance
- If the applicant is not eligible then the visa expert will explain the reasons for the same and will also tell the aspirant about the measures that he needs to take so that he can be eligible for applying for the student visa.
But all this is possible only if you choose a reliable and reputed visa and immigration company. You have to choose a company that has experienced and qualified visa and immigration experts who can provide the right guidance to the students. It is important to choose a company that has been providing visa and immigration services for many years.
Always better to choose IRA immigration!
IRA immigration is a reputed name in the visa and immigration industry. The team of visa experts of this company is very knowledgeable and they can provide the right assistance to the candidate. IRA immigration has a very good track record and this company has helped many aspirants to apply for student visas from different countries.
So, if you are making plans to study abroad and are looking out for one of the most reliable study abroad consultants then it is time to get in touch with IRA immigration. This company assists with not only student visas but also for other types of visas like PR visas of different countries like Canada, Australia, Germany etc. To connect with the experts of IRA immigration and give details about your requirements and be rest assured that you will get all the guidance that you need to apply for the visa. You can speak to IRA immigration experts directly or you can even write them an email or chat with them online.