Bank Balance is required For UK student Visa
With years of tremendous experience and expertise in immigrating and relocating clients rightfully to the UK with flexible assistance, immigration consultants are the most preferred choice for students willing to obtain their higher education in the UK. Now that the UK is an international location & a hub for getting a world-class education. The placement in the UK is outstanding as well.
Well reputed multinational companies such as Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google (otherwise known as the prestigious FAANG companies), and some other big-tech and fintech companies like Microsoft, LinkedIn, Paytm, etc., remain on the lookout for qualified candidates in this field.
Many students must be willing to know various aspects related to the UK student visa. This blog follows such details. We have highlighted the major things related to getting a UK student visa. Have a look at all of them.
UK Student Visa
As we know that visa is a temporary permit provided to international students or any other people who want to visa a particular country for a short period for a reason; the reason could be anything. There are a lot of categories for visas & one such is a study visa. UK student visa is allocated to outstanding students who pursue their higher education in the UK. After evaluating the entire track record, course eligibility, sponsorship & other details, these students get a UK study visa. However, your visa can also be rejected if you fail to meet the eligibility criteria.
You can apply for a student visa to study in the UK if you meet the following criteria or if you are eligible under these points. Have a look at them:
- You must be at least 16 years old
- You must have completed your studies at a recognized board
- You need the consent of your parents if you are 16 or less than 18 years old
- You must be able to speak, write & read in English
- You need to have taken admission from a UK based reputed institution & have paid the fees
Top Universities to Study in the UK
Here we have mentioned the topmost universities in the UK where you can take the admission:
- University of Oxford, Oxford
- Imperial College, London
- University of Cambridge, Cambridge
- University College London, London
- London School of Economics & Political Science, London
- King’s College, London
- University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh
- University of Glasgow, Glasgow
- University of Warwick, Warwick
- University of Bristol, Bristol
- University of Birmingham, Birmingham
- University of Sheffield, Sheffield
- QueenMarry College, London
- University of Southampton, Southampton
- University of Leeds, Leeds
- University of Exeter, Exeter
- University of Sussex, Aberdeen
- University of York, York
- University of Liverpool, Liverpool
Top Courses to Study in the UK
Here is the list of University courses that are in demand these days:
- Medicine and surgery
- Management & Business Administration
- Nursing/Nursing science
- Computer Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical rehabilitation
Document Statement of purpose
- Sponsorship Details
- Bank Statement
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate
- Receipt of the Tuition Fees
- Admission Details
- IELTS Health Certificate
- Qualification Details
- Mark sheets Experience
Things to Do in the UK
While in the UK, people enjoy a lot of things. If you do not know where to start. Here is a list of things that you must start with:
- Visit the amazing & incredible places in the UK
- Must pay a visit to the world-famous Cornish coast
- Taste the famous curry in Birmingham’s Balti Triangle
- Seek out myth and legend in the Scottish Highlands
- Soak up the vibes on Tyneside
How Much Bank Balance Required to Study in the UK
As we know that we require quite a healthy cost to study in the UK. And thus, it will not be a question of how much bank balance we are required to study in the UK. Well, we need a heavy amount. The point is also proved from various reports that one must have at least £1,366 in hand to meet the monthly expenses in the UK. That means you have to be prepared for a yearly budget of £23,180 per annum if you are willing to study in the UK.
Other Charges in the UK
- Your campus fees for extracurricular activities
- If you go shopping in the UK, it will also cost you something. More likely, it will cost you about £30/$42.
- If you take a meal on a special occasion in a hotel or restaurant, you must pay between £13/$18.
- As per your course, you are likely to pay at least £20-30 a month on stationeries like books and other course materials.
- Your mobile phone bill, including your data pack, is more likely to pay nearly £15/$22 a month.
Conclusion: An international degree will help me acquire the necessary skills to make my dream a reality. It will be a big factor in our brand establishment in future. Small businesses like ours in the future will contribute to my nation & growth as well, and I hope to achieve that with this step. Hopefully, we have presented all the information to the best of our knowledge, and we hope to have a positive response from your career in the UK.