Canada Entrepreneur Programme
Information about Canada Entrepreneur Programme
Canada wants more businessmen and investors to come and invest in existing businesses in Canada. So they introduced the Canada Entrepreneur Program.
Canada Entrepreneur Program Requirements
They not only encourage the investors to acquire and invest in the existing business but they encourage them to establish a new business. The main aim is to develop more employment opportunities in the country.
A look at the basic eligibility criteria of Canada Entrepreneur Program:
- To be eligible for this category the candidate must have a net worth of $300,000 Canadian dollars.
- The applicant also needs to have experience in running a business
- The applicant must have the intention of starting or investing in a business in Canada.
- It must be noted that the net worth has to be in the form of cash or in the form of property.
- In the assessment of the net worth, the assets of the common-law partner can also be considered.
- One of the most important requirements is that the entrepreneur on migrating to Canada must start a business in Canada.
The business experience factor:
- The candidate must have experience in the management of a qualifying business
- It is important that the candidate has control on a particular percentage of equity of that business. This must be in the 5 years before the application and it must end on the date the decision was made on the application.
Criteria for qualifying business(Canada Entrepreneur Program):
Before you apply for the Canada Entrepreneur Program you also need to know the meaning of qualifying business. There are 4 criteria and a qualifying business must fulfil at least 2 criteria. These are as follows:
- The business must have at least 2 full-time employees
- The sale of the business has to be at least $500,000
- The net income of the business has to be at least $50,000
- The net assets of the business has to be at least $125,000
These figures are for complete ownership of the business. If the candidate has a small percentage in the business then the figures will have to be adjusted in accordance with the stake. This adjustment will be on the upward side in order to determine whether the candidate meets the eligibility criteria.
Other factors that are considered for the assessment of the candidate:
- There are certain other factors that are also considered for the Canada Entrepreneur Visa
- This includes the age of the applicant and the age of the spouse
- The nature of the training of the applicant
- The duration of the training of the applicant
- The proficiency of the applicant in the official language
- The candidate will have to acquire at least 33.33% in a good business in Canada
- The business must create a minimum of one new job for a permanent resident in Canada or for a citizen of Canada.
A look at some of the different types of Canadian Business Visa programmes:
- Self-employed persons programme:
The candidate needs to have appropriate experience, he needs to be self employed and he must contribute to the economic development of the country. The factors that are considered here are age, education, experience, language skills and adaptability.
- Start Up visa programme:
The candidate needs to have a rock-solid business idea. He also needs to have funding for the same. The candidate also needs to meet the language skill requirement.
- The Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Programme:
This programme replaced the Federal Canada immigrant investor programme. This programme is for providing PR for high net worth individuals. The candidate needs to have a net worth of $10 million or more. He must be willing to make an investment of $2 million in the IIVC fund. This investment has to be for a period of 15 years. There will be no guarantee of return. The candidate also needs to fulfil the education requirement. The candidate needs to have language skills.
Serious about applying for the investor visa? Then this is what you must do!
- If you are sure that you want to apply for PR residence through the business and investor programmes then you have to fulfil the eligibility requirements. You have to ensure that you understand all the details of this category properly. For this, you need to get touch with a good visa and immigration service provider like us.
Why choose us for Canada Entrepreneur Program?
- We are considered as one of the most efficient and one of the most reputed immigration consultants in India.
- We have a dedicated team of consultants for Canada immigration
- Our experts are well-versed with the exact requirement of the entrepreneur programme and can provide all the specific details
This is what we do:
- When a candidate approaches our experts to know about the investor visa programme we first check the profile of the candidate.
- Our experts determine if the candidate can surely fulfil all the requirements. After the assessment, if our experts are convinced that the candidate is eligible for this programme then they will give the details about the requirements.
- Details about funds and investments, medical and security certificate etc will be discussed in detail
- The candidate can be rest assured that they will get all the best assistance for the visa and immigration procedures.
For more details about Canada Entrepreneur Program you can call our experts or you may also fix an appointment with our executives. You can be rest assured that our immigration consultants will provide the best assistance.
Canada PR Visa
Canada Tourist Visa
Canada Entrepreneur Program
Comprehensive Ranking System
Canada FSW Program
Express Entry Occupation List
Express Entry Provincial Nomination
IELTS Band Score Requirements
Talk To Expert