Canada is one country where many Indian students want to pursue higher education. To study in Canada the student has to apply for the Canadian student visa. For this the first thing that the student needs to check is the Canada student visa fees in Indian rupees.
Do you know why Canada is one of the best places to pursue higher education?
- Canada has very good education system which has global standards.
- This country has many Universities that have global recognition.
- Canada is a safe country for students and the crime rate in this country is low.
- This is one country which has many Indian students studying in different Canadian Universities.
- In Canada one can lead quality life and this is a multicultural country where international students feel comfortable.
Check the eligibility criteria for Canada student visa:
- The candidate has to first get the approval from a Designated Learning Institute. For this the student has to apply to one of the Designated learning institute and once the institute accepts the application of the student then they will issue the approval letter. Only after getting this letter the student can apply for the Canadian study permit.
- The candidate has to submit proof of funds to show that he has enough funds to finance his education and to he can also bear the living expenses. Keep in mind that the Canada student visa fees in Indian rupees also needs to be considered when you are considering the overall cost of Canada student visa.
- The candidate has to submit the police verification certificate which is to show that the candidate has no criminal background.
- The candidate also has to submit the health certificate which to show that the candidate is in the best of health.
Now let us check the documentation requirement for the Canada student visa:
- The student requires a valid passport to apply for the Canada student visa.
- The candidate also has to submit photographs that are as per the specifications.
- The candidate has to submit the letter of acceptance from the Designated learning institute. A designated learning institute is one which is recognised by the immigration department.
- The candidate has to submit documents like bank statement etc as proof of funds. The student requires minimum of CAD 10,000 per year. The candidate has to be ready to bear the other expenses like visa processing fee, ticket fare etc.
- For the Canadian study permit the candidate has to submit the Statement of Purpose in which the student has to give clear idea about why he wants to study in Canada and why he wants to study in the selected institute or University.
- The student has to submit police verification certificate and health certificate along with the application form.
- The applicant also has to submit transcripts, language proficiency test score and any other document that is requested by the visa authorities.
If the student fails to submit any document, then his visa application can get rejected.
Details about Canada student visa fees in Indian rupees:
When you apply for the student visa at that time you will have to pay the student visa processing charges. If you are going to make the payment online then you will have to use your credit card as debit card is not accepted. The Canada student visa processing fee is CAD 160. This fee is non-refundable and so even if your visa application is rejected even then the visa fee will not be refunded.
In case you are submitting the Canada student visa application through a reliable visa and immigration company then in addition to the visa processing charges you will also have to pay the consultation and service charges of the visa and immigration company.
Always better to choose a visa and immigration company:
Since the consultation and service charges of the consultant has to be paid some of the students may feel that it is better to try and submit the study permit application on their own. But it is not as easy as it seems. There are many online and offline formalities that have to be completed. There are many documents that have to be submitted.
If you try to understand and complete all these formalities on your own then there are chances that you may end up making mistakes. There are chances that you may fail to complete the documentation procedure correctly. In such cases your visa application may get rejected and you will end up losing the non-refundable visa processing charges. If you want to avoid all these hassles then it is better that you connect with one of the best visa and immigration company that provides the best assistance.
The best visa and immigration company will make your life easy:
A reliable visa and immigration company has the best team of experts who are well versed with all the visa and immigration formalities. Choose a company that has a very good track record. The best company has experienced experts who ensure that the best guidance is provided to the aspirants.
When you approach the visa and immigration company for the Canada study permit the experts of the company will check the profile of the student. Next they will check details like the qualification of the candidate, which course he wants to pursue in Canada, the University where he wants to apply, the financial condition of the student etc. Based on all these details the experts will provide the guidance the candidate. They will explain all the online and offline procedures that have to be complete. The experts will help the candidate complete all these formalities in the best possible way.
If you are keen to study in Canada and information about the Canada student visa fees in Indian rupees, the procedure to apply for the study permit etc then you must get in touch with the best visa and immigration company. Make sure that you complete the process correctly as the visa fees is non-refundable and if your application is rejected even then the fees will not be refunded.