Canada is one of the best places where one can pursue their education. It has one of the best education systems. It has some of the best Universities that are recognised globally. So, it is a good idea to study in Canada. For this, you will have to apply for the Canada student visa.
Take a look at the steps for applying for a Canadian student visa:
- The first thing that you have to do is choose a University and submit your application. Keep in mind that you have to apply only to a designated Canadian University. That is the University that is recognised by Canada. If the University accepts your application then they will issue an acceptance letter. Only once you get this letter you can move to the next step.
- The next thing that you have to do is apply for the student visa. For this, you will have to go to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website. On this portal, you will have to apply for the student visa.
- The applicant will also have to submit details about the proof of funds. This is to convince the authorities that the applicant will be able to bear the cost of education as well as the cost of living in Canada during the course.
- The applicant will have to submit a health certificate. This is to prove that the candidate is in the best of health.
- The applicant will also have to submit the police verification certificate or character certificate. This is to prove that the candidate has a good character and that he does not have any criminal records.
Here is the list of documents that are needed for the student visa:
- The student permit application form. This has to be filled correctly.
- The original letter of acceptance from the designated Canadian University
- The candidate will also need a valid passport
- Two recent photographs of the applicant which are as per the specifications
- Letter of intent and the documents for proof of finances
- The study permit fees have to be paid and the same needs to be submitted
- Please note that if the candidate plans to study in Quebec then there will be some additional documents that he will have to submit like the Certificat d’acceptation du Québec etc.
- The candidate will also have to submit the scores of English language proficiency tests (IELTS, Cambridge English: Advanced and TOEFL)
- In addition to all these documents, the candidate will have to submit any other document that is requested by the visa authorities.
Need complete information and guidance for a student visa? Contact IRA immigration!
If you need guidance for a student visa for Canada then you must get in touch with IRA immigration. This is one company that has been providing the best visa and immigration services from past many years.
IRA immigration has successfully helped many candidates to apply for the Canada student visa. Applicants can contact them at their corporate office in Janakpuri or their branch office in Nehru Place.