Canada has some of the best Universities and is known for its quality education. Several Indian students prefer to pursue higher studies in Canada which is a safe country for women, children, and students. You can check with a Canada visa expert about the details like Canada study visa fee, application formalities, etc.
Here are the details about the process to apply for the Canada student visa:
- First, the student will have to apply to a designated learning institute and the student has to get a letter of acceptance from this institute. This is a very important step and this letter has to be submitted at the time of submission of the student visa application.
- Next, you have to give proof of funds. This is to show that you have enough funds to pay the fees of the course and to support yourself during your stay in Canada
- The applicant must not have any criminal background and for this, he will have to submit the police verification certificate.
- The candidate will also have to submit the medical certificate to show that he is in the best of health.
- The candidate needs to have a valid passport and passport size photographs as per the specifications
- The candidate will have to submit all the documents that are requested by the visa authorities. He will have to submit the English language proficiency test score results, statement of purpose, certificates, etc.
- The applicant can apply online or he can apply in person
Details about the visa fees that you need to pay for the student visa:
We are sure you want to know the details about the Student Visa charges for the Canada student visa. The cost of the study permit is CAD 150. For the exact amount in INR, you should check the exchange rate and calculate the same as per the current rate. After the submission of the application, the student will also have to pay the biometric fees. The processing time of the application may vary from application to application.
The student needs to keep in mind that if there are any mistakes in the application then the processing of the application will take a longer time or at times it may even get rejected. If the application is rejected then the applicant will have to go through the entire process all over again.
If you want to avoid all these hassles then it are better that you connect with one of the best visa and immigration experts.
Have you connected with IRA immigration?
In Delhi, IRA immigration is considered one of the best visa and Immigration companies. They have a very high success rate and are known to provide the best guidance. When you approach IRA immigration they will check your profile and will help you complete all the formalities of the student visa application. Their experts will provide correct information about the Canada student visa process, Canada study visa fee, etc. For more information about the student visa, get in touch with IRA immigration now.