The Federal Skilled Worker Program is based on the Express Entry system which is a point-based system. 347 eligible occupations are considered in this system. The candidates who have the right set of skills, education, work experience, language proficiency, etc can apply for this Canadian Permanent Residence visa.
Take a look at some of the important aspects of PR visa under the Federal Skilled Worker Category:
• The candidate needs to have at least 1-year full time paid job or its equivalent part-time job in the past 10 years and it needs to be in one of the eligible occupations
• The candidate needs to score as many points as possible in the express entry system. Currently, the candidate needs a minimum of 67 points to be eligible to apply under the express entry system
• The candidate needs to have proficiency in English and/or French language
• The candidate may also have to give proof of funds
• The candidate will have to submit a medical certificate as well as a police verification certificate.
Here is what the candidate has to do to apply in this category:
• The candidate will have to submit his profile in the express entry system. He can do this only if he is scoring a minimum of 67 points.
• The candidate will have to try and score as many points as possible. These points are based on factors like age, education, qualification, language proficiency skills, etc.
• Based on the number of points the profile of the candidate will be given a ranking.
• The candidate has to aim to get a higher ranking because the higher the rank better are the chances of selection of the candidate in the express entry draw which is held at regular intervals.
• The selected candidates will be given an invitation to apply for the PR visa. The candidate has to make sure that he applies for the PR visa within the stipulated time
You will need professional assistance to apply for the Skilled Worker Immigration:
To apply for the skilled worker immigration the applicant has to understand all the important
factors of the application process. He needs to check the eligibility criteria and he needs to check if he is eligible for the same.
This all can be very confusing for the applicant. There are chances that he may end up making mistakes and in such cases, the application may get rejected. To avoid all these problems it is better to take assistance from professional service providers.
You need experts guidance from IRA immigration:
To understand if you are eligible for the federal Skilled Worker Immigration and to understand the selection criteria and process you must connect with IRA immigration. They have been providing the best visa and immigration services for the past many years. For any information that you need about the Canadian Permanent Residence visa get in touch with IRA immigration. They will give you all the assistance that you need. They will check your profile and will tell you how you can apply for the Skilled Worker immigration.