One of the most sought after destinations in the world is Canada. Every year a large number of people from across the globe apply for the Canada Permanent Resident Visa. There are plenty of reasons for this trend.
- Canada provides good quality life to the people
- There are plenty of jobs for skilled workers in Canada
- The infrastructure and the economy of the country is good
- Canada Permanent Resident Visa gives a number of benefits to the permanent residents
A look at the benefits of the Canada Permanent Resident Visa:
A person with the Canada Permanent Resident Visa will get the following benefits:
- He can live, work and study anywhere in Canada
- He can stay as long as he wants to in Canada
- He gets medical and social benefits
- He gets protection under the law of Canada
- Can apply for the citizenship.
Interested in applying for Canada Permanent Resident Visa? Here is what you must do!
- You will first of all have to check the visa categories. Based on your qualifications and credentials you will have to select the correct visa category.
- Once you have selected the correct visa category go through the requirements of the visa category.
- Make sure that you fulfil all the requirements of the visa category.
The processing time for the Canada Permanent Resident Visa:
Once you have submitted all the documents and completed the procedure you have to wait for your application to get processed. The processing time will depend on the visa category you have opted.
- Express entry- Normally takes 6 months
- Study permit: The time can range between 4 to 6 weeks and in some cases it may even take 20 weeks
- Post Graduation work permit: This can take anywhere between 50 days to 105 days
The factors on which the processing time of Canada Permanent Resident Visa depends are:
- The country of residence of the applicant
- The completeness of the application
- The types of visa permit or visa category that the applicant has selected.
Contact IRA immigration for more details on Canada Permanent Resident Visa:
Applicants must keep in mind that the procedures for the visa are complicated. They will need proper guidance in order to ensure that they submit the application properly. If the application gets rejected then the applicant will have to reapply. He will have to go through the procedure all over again.
In order to avoid these problems it is better to opt for the services of a good immigration service provider. The best in this regards is IRA immigration. They have many years of experience in this field. They have one of the best team of experts who can help you throughout the procedure. They have helped many people get the Canadian visa. You too can be one of them. So get in touch with them at the earliest for the complete details.