In the Canada Immigration requirements, age is one of the factors that is considered. Of course, it will depend on the visa category that one is selecting.
A look at the age limit for Canada Immigration:
- The age will depend on the visa category that one chooses.
- For example, if one is selecting the Federal Skilled worker programme the one can get points for age.
- Now the Federal skilled worker programme is based on the point-based express entry system.
- The candidate’s express entry profile will be given points based on different factors. The profile will be ranked based on these points.
- Age is one factor on which the candidate’s profile will be given points. Applicants who are less than 18 years and more than 45 years of age will not get any points. The candidates who are in the age group of 20 to 29 years will get maximum points. That is 100 points with spouse and 110 without a spouse.
- People in other age groups will get fewer points. It must be noted that people who are not receiving any points can apply for the express entry system. The applicant has to score a minimum of 67 points to be eligible to apply for the express entry programme. Now the candidate does not have any control over his age. But he can always score more points in other factors like the education of the person, language proficiency, etc.
- So, we can say that age is an important factor but it is not the only factor. It will all depend on the visa category. Like if an investor is willing to make a huge investment in Canada and opts for the business category visa then the question of age does not arise.
Get more information about Canada Immigration requirements from immigration consultants:
Different visa categories will have different requirements. If you want to apply for the immigration visa for Canada then you have to complete the application process of that visa category. It can be very confusing for a person to select the correct visa category and to complete the formalities correctly.
If the applicant makes any mistakes in the application form or if he does not complete the procedure correctly then the application can get rejected. In that case, the person will have to reapply for the permanent resident visa for Canada.
One of the best ways to avoid all these issues is by connecting with a good visa and immigration consultancy. An immigration expert will provide the best assistance to the candidate. One such company is IRA immigration.
Take assistance from IRA immigration consultants:
IRA immigration is one of the most reputed visas and immigration company in India. They have been providing the best services for the past many years. They have a prolific and well-trained team of visa and immigration experts who work only on Canada immigration clients.
These experts will take into consideration the overall profile of the candidate. They will then help him select the correct visa category. They will provide all the assistance that the applicant requires to apply for the PR visa. IRA immigration has a very high success rate. They have successfully helped a large number of aspirants to apply for different categories of Canada PR visa. Age is an important factor for immigration to Canada. But it is not the only thing that matters. There are many other important things that can help you move to Canada.