When you are applying for the permanent resident visa for Canada then there are several formalities that one has to complete. This includes selecting the correct visa category, completing the documentation formalities that are associated with that visa category, payment of the visa fees etc. For all this one needs to know PR Visa cost.
First, understand how to apply for the Canada PR visa:
- One of the first things that you must know here is about the procedure that you need to follow.
- The first step will be selecting the correct visa category. For this one needs to be clear about the objective of going to Canada. This will help you select the best possible visa category.
- Once the visa category has been selected you then need to understand the formalities that are associated with that visa category.
- If you have opted for a category that is based on the point system then you have to ensure that you score as many points as possible. This will increase your chances of getting selected for applying for the PR visa for Canada.
Now let us calculate the total cost that you have to bear for Canada PR Visa:
- One of the most crucial things is paying visa fees. It must be noted that if your visa application gets rejected then your fees will not be refunded. The processing fees will be $550 CAD, $ 490 CAD is the fees for the right for permanent residence, the fees for children will be $150 CAD and the biometrics will cost $85 CAD.
- You will also have to bear the fees for the documents. You have to appear for the language proficiency tests. The test scores of these tests are one of the most important requirements in the case of most of the visa categories.
- There may be certain other additional costs that one might have to bear.
Need clarity of the cost factor? Consult a visa and immigration expert:
The above-mentioned details will give you only a rough idea about the cost. If you want to know the exact details then you need to get in touch with one of the best immigration consultants. The visa and immigration experts will make sure that they give all the required details to you. When you approach a reputed immigration consultant then he will assist you to select the correct visa category and he will also tell you about the cost that you will have to bear to apply for the PR visa for Canada.
Always connect with only the best Canada visa consultant:
- You must always choose only the most prolific visa and immigration consultant who will provide you with all the important details.
- One of the best visa and immigration consultants is IRA immigration. They have been providing visa and immigration services to customers from past many years.
- They have successfully helped a large number of people to move to Canada
- When a candidate approaches IRA immigration, they will check the profile of the client. They will tell him about the procedure that needs to be followed.
- IRA immigration has one of the most competent teams for Canada immigration
- They have their corporate office at Janakpuri and their branch office is located at Nehru Place. They provide all the services related to visa and immigration at both these places.
Before you apply for the Canada PR visa it is always better to know about the exact procedure to apply for the visa. It is also equally important to know the PR Visa cost. This will help you to prepare yourself. Always get in touch with a good immigration consultant like IRA immigration for any details that you need about Canada visa application. They have one of the best teams who will give you minute details. They will assist you in all the online and offline activities.