We all know that Canada is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. If you too are making plans to go to Canada for a holiday then you have made a great choice. There are chances that some of you may be having friends and relatives in Canada and may want to visit them. But to visit Canada as a visitor you have to apply for the tourist visa. The Canada tourist visa experts can give you complete information about the same.
A look at the Canada tourist visa requirements:
- First of all, you will need a valid visa. You will also have to submit photograph which is as per the specifications.
- You will have to submit proof of funds. That is, you will have to show that you have enough funds to support yourself and also any family members who are accompanying you during your visit to Canada. For this you may have to give details about your bank accounts and assets in the home country.
- You will have to submit medical certificate that certifies that you are in the best of health.
- You will have to submit police verification certificate to prove that you are not a potential threat to the country and that you have a sound character.
- In case any of your relatives in Canada is sponsoring your visit then you will need a letter from the relative.
- You will also have to give details about your travel plans that is the places that you will visit in Canada, accommodation details, return flight tickets etc.
- You will have to show that you have enough reasons to come back to your home country.
- You will also have to convince the authorities that you will leave Canada before your visa expires.
- Keep in mind that if the visa authorities are not convinced that you can support yourself financially during your stay in Canada then they can reject your visa application.
- If the authorities are not convinced about your objective of visiting Canada or if they have any doubts that you might overstay or you have previous history of defaulting visa norms of any place then too your visa application can get rejected.
- Any mistakes in the visa application form can also result in rejection of visa application.
Always better to apply for Canada tourist visa via visa experts:
There can be many things that can result in rejection of your application for the Canada tourist visa. If your visa application is rejected then you will have to go through this process all over again. Keep in mind that you have to pay visa fees. This fee is non-refundable. If your visa application is rejected then also the visa fees will not be refunded.
To avoid all these types of problems it is better to take assistance from Canada tourist visa experts. They will provide all the guidance that you need for applying for the tourist visa.
One of the most reputed visa and immigration company in Delhi is IRA immigration. This is one of the most prolific immigration companies that has been providing the best service from past many years. They have a separate team for Canadian visa applications. When you approach IRA immigration for the tourist visa, they will give you the list of all the documents that are to be submitted. They will explain all the formalities and will assist you in all the online and offline activities that have to be completed. Get in touch with IRA immigration and get the best assistance from their visa agents.