Important aspects to study MBBS abroad
These days many Indian students are giving preference to study MBBS abroad. There are many reasons why students are choosing this option. To pursue a medical course abroad the student has to first get admission to one of the medical colleges abroad and then he needs to apply for a student visa.
Take a look at the reasons why Indian students what to pursue MBBS in a foreign country:
• Some countries like Canada offer MBBS course that has global recognition and the students get to study in medical colleges that have very good infrastructure.
• The medical colleges of foreign countries have very good and well-equipped laboratories and the students are taught the latest details of MBBS.
• Students get very good research opportunities in the medical field when they pursue MBBS abroad
• The quality of education that you can get in some of the foreign countries is excellent and so naturally, Indian students want to study mbbs abroad
• When you do your MBBS course in a foreign country then you can be sure of getting some really good career opportunities and you can also start your practice. The experience that you get while doing this course in a foreign country is amazing.
• One more important benefit of studying this course in a foreign country is that you get a chance to interact with many international students.
• Some foreign universities have very competitive fees for the MBBS course and so many Indian students want to pursue the medical course abroad.
• Many Indian students want to study abroad as they get good quality of life and countries like Canada are immigrant-friendly countries where many Indian students are pursuing their higher education.
• Countries like Canada have a low crime rate and are considered safe countries for students and this is also one of the reasons that many Indian students want to pursue an MBBS course in a foreign university.
The eligibility criteria for studying MBBS in a foreign country:
The eligibility criteria for studying MBBS in Canada or other foreign country will depend on which country you are planning to pursue the course. However, listed below are some basic aspects which are most of the time common in the case of most countries.
- For studying the MBBS course in a foreign country the candidate has to be a student of science with biology as one of the subjects.
- Indian students must pass the NEET examination if they want to pursue an MBBS course in a foreign country.
- The applicant also has to pass the Medical College Admission Test.
- The candidate has to submit the English proficiency test scores.
Keep in mind that this is just a basic guideline and the eligibility criteria may vary from country to country or there may be some additional eligibility requirements for different countries, So, if you are planning to study mbbs abroad then first check the eligibility factors in detail.
Check the basic details of the procedure to apply for an MBBS course abroad:
Once again note that the procedure for pursuing an MBBS course can be different in different countries. Mentioned below are some basic guidelines for applying for an MBBS course abroad:
- The applicant has to first decide in which country and in which university he wants to pursue the MBBS course.
- The applicant has to submit the application form for the MBBS course to the University or college where he plans to pursue the course.
- Along with the admission form, the applicant has to submit several different documents that are requested by the college or University.
- The college authorities will verify the application form and the documents that are submitted by the student.
- If the student is shortlisted by the university then he has to appear for a round of interviews. These interviews are conducted by the admission committee of the University or college.
- If the candidate clears the interview and is shortlisted for getting admission to the college or University. Then he will be given a letter of acceptance by the college or university. This is a very important document that the student will need at the time of applying for the student visa. Without the letter of acceptance, the student cannot apply for a student visa.
- The final confirmation is given by the University to the student only after the student gets the visa clearance.
Check the documents that need to be submitted to study mbbs abroad:
- The student has to submit the transcripts that give details about the mark that have been scored by the student.
- Statement of Purpose in which the student has to write about himself. And also give details about the reasons for choosing this college or University has to be submitted. This is an important document and the student has to make sure that it is written in the best possible manner.
- 2 letters of recommendation also have to be submitted by the applicant along with the application.
- The applicant has to submit the medical certificate which certifies that the student is in the best of health also has to be submitted.
- English proficiency test scores have to be submitted by the student along with the admission form.
- The applicant has to submit passport-size photographs along with the application form
- The student needs to provide proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees.
Besides these documents, any other document that is requested by the university has to be submitted by the applicant.
Now it is time to apply for a student visa!
Once you have received the letter of acceptance. Then you have to apply for a student visa. And only once you get the student then you can study mbbs abroad. The student visa formalities are different for different countries. So, the formalities that you have to completely depend on the country where you plan to pursue your higher studies. However, there are some basic formalities for the student visa that are most of the time the same in the case of most countries. Listed below are some of these formalities:
- The student can apply for the student visa only after he gets the letter of acceptance from the college or university where he plans to pursue the MBBS course.
- The applicant has to have a valid passport and so if you do not have a passport then make sure that you apply for one right away.
- The student also has to submit photographs for the visa and these have to be as per the specifications.
- The student must submit proof of funds to show that the candidate can pay the course fees and that he can also bear the living cost during his stay in Canada.
- The applicant has to submit a medical certificate and police verification certificate for the Canadian student visa.
- Any other document that is requested by the visa authorities has to be submitted by the applicant for the Canada student visa failing which his application may get rejected and he will have to go through the entire process all over again.
- Keep in mind that the visa fees have to be paid by the student and this is non-refundable.
As you can see that many formalities have to be completed by the student to study mbbs abroad. This entire process can be very confusing and so you must get guidance from a good visa and immigration consultancy in Delhi. One of the best visa and immigration companies is IRA immigration which is known for providing excellent service to clients.
IRA immigration has a very good track record and it has a very high success rate. They have a qualified and experienced team of visa and immigration experts who has in-depth knowledge about the visa formalities of different countries.
Here is how IRA immigration can provide the best assistance to you!
- When you approach IRA immigration’s MBBS abroad consultants they will first check details like the country where you want to study MBBS, the university where you plan to study the course etc.
- Next, the experts of IRA immigration will check if you are eligible to apply for the student visa and if you have received the basic important documents like the letter of acceptance.
- The experts of IRA immigration will tell you about the documentation formalities that have to be completed and they will tell you how to apply for the student visa of the country where you want to pursue MBBS.
- IRA immigration will guide the student in the best possible way so that all the visa formalities can be completed at the earliest.
If you want to study mbbs abroad and need assistance from one of the best visa and immigration experts then you have to connect with IRA immigration. This company can surely provide all the assistance that you need to study abroad. You can call the experts of IRA immigration or you can write an email to them or you can even chat with them online right away.
Reach us today!