Consult with the best study abroad consultancy
It is important to understand all the details about the student visa process if one is planning to study abroad. Connecting with a study abroad consultancy can be one of the best ways of ensuring that all the formalities are completed in the best possible manner.
What are some of the reasons that students must think of pursuing higher studies abroad?
- Many students these days are going to countries like Canada, UK, USA, Australia and Germany to pursue higher studies. One of the reasons for this is that these countries offer a better quality of life to Indian students.
- Countries like Canada, The UK, Germany etc have a very good education system. These countries have some of the best universities that are recognised globally.
- Upon completion of studies, the students have an opportunity to get a good job in a foreign country. There is no dearth of career opportunities once the student completes his course at a foreign university.
- In some of the countries which are immigrant-friendly the law-and-order situation is good. Countries like Canada and Australia are safe for students.
- There are students from different countries studying in these foreign universities and so Indian students get an opportunity to expand their global connection when they study at these foreign universities.
Understanding the formality of applying to a foreign university:
When you approach a study abroad consultancy the first thing that they will ask is the country where you want to go for higher studies, the course that you want to pursue and the university where you want to pursue the course.
Keep in mind that the procedure to apply toa foreign university will be different for different universities. However,some basic formalities are the same in most of the cases and the same have been mentioned below.
- The first thing that you have to do is make a list of the designated universities that are offering the course that you want to study. A designated university is recognised by the immigration department of the country.
- Next, you have to apply for the course at the foreign university and along with the application form you have to submit certain documents.
- One of the important documents that have to be submitted along with the application form is the statement of purpose.In this document, you have to give the details about yourself and the reasons why you want to study in that country and at that university.
- The applicant also has to submit the transcripts which have the details about the grades the applicant. All the details of the education, internship etc have to be mentioned in the CV and this resume also has to be submitted along with the application form.
- A letter of recommendation is also another important document that the applicant has to submit along with the application form. Usually, the student has to submit 2 letters of recommendation along with the application form. These letters have to be given by people like the principal of the college or head of the department etc.
- The applicant has to give the details of the proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees.
- A medical certificate also has to be submitted by the applicant to show that he does not suffer from any contagious disease.
- It is also mandatory in the case of some countries to submit a police verification certificate to show that the candidate is of a sound character and does not have any criminal records.
- The English language proficiency test scores also have to be submitted by the applicant for getting admission to a foreign university.
- Besides these documents, any other document that is requested by the university has to be submitted by the applicant.
Once the applicant has applied then the application is reviewed by the admission authorities of the university. If they find the student suitable then his application is shortlisted for the interview round. If the student clears the online interview then the university will give the student the letter of acceptance. Once the student gets the letter of acceptance then he can apply for a student visa. Keep in mind that without the letter of acceptance the student cannot apply for the visa.
Few details about the student visa procedure:
First of all, remember that the student visa procedure will be different for different countries. You can check with the study abroad consultancy about the student visa procedure. Some basic formalities are the same in the case of most countries and the same has been mentioned below:
- The student has to submit the letter of acceptance that he has received from the designated foreign university along with the student visa application form.
- A valid passport is also an important document and so if the student does not have this travel document then he must apply for the same on priority.
- For the student visa, the applicant has to submit proof of funds to show that he can manage the course fees and he can also support himself during his stay in the country.
- The applicant has to submit a medical certificate and police verification certificate for the student visa.
- The applicant has to submit the visa application fees and the receipt of the same has to be submitted. The visa fees are non-refundable and so if your visa application is rejected due to any reason then your visa fees will not be refunded to you.
- Any other document that is requested by the visa authorities has to be submitted by the applicant failing which his application can get rejected and then he will have to reapply for the visa.
Get the best assistance only from IRA immigration:
The procedure to apply for a student visa is a long one and many different formalities have to be completed.Therefore it is better to take guidance from a good study abroad consultancy.
IRA immigration is one of the top visa companies in Delhi and we have branches in Janakpuri and Nehru Place. We have an experienced and dedicated team of visa experts for student visas and these experts are well versed in the student visa formalities of different countries.
We have a successful track record and a high success rate and have assisted many students to apply for student visas. If you want to realise your career goals then it is time to approach IRA immigration at the earliest.
Take a look at the procedure that IRA immigration follows:
- When an aspirant approaches our expert team for a student visa then we first check the profile of the candidate. Our experts take into account details like the country where the student wants to study, the course that he wants to pursue and the designated university where he wants to apply for the course.
- Our experts help the student to understand the basic procedure for applying to a foreign university and we also help him understand the importance of the letter of acceptance from the designated foreign university.
- Next, if the candidate is eligible for applying for a student visa in that country then our experts will tell the student about the formalities that you have to be completed and the documentation procedure that needs to be completed.
- The experts of IRA immigration will provide all the assistance that the applicant needs to complete the application procedure.
- In case the candidate is not eligible to apply for the student visa then our experts will explain the reasons for the same to the applicant and they will also tell the applicant about what needs to be done to improve the chances of becoming eligible to apply for the student visa of that country.
- If your student visa application has got rejected then also you can connect with our student visa expert team. They will analyse all the details and they will tell you about what needs to be done so that the chances of rejection of the application are reduced.
If you are planning to study abroad and want assistance from a good consultant then it is time to get in touch with IRA immigration. We can furnish all the details that the candidate needs about going abroad for higher studies. We can provide all the guidance that you need about the documentation formalities of the student visa in different countries.
We have a very systematic approach and ensure that all the queries of the student are answered in the best possible way.
IRA immigration consultancy is a top study abroad consultancy that has been providing services to clients for many years. You can approach us for all types of visas. You can connect with our experts on the phone or you can book an appointment and meet them personally. You can drop us an email and we shall get back to you at the earliest or you can even chat with us online. For more details about the student, visas connect with us now.