Best Overseas education consultancy in India
If studying abroad is your dream then there is a need to connect with a reputed Overseas education consultancy. IRA immigration in Delhi is a professional company that can provide the right assistance for aspirants who want to study abroad.
Reasons for the growing popularity of studying abroad:
First, take a look at some of the reasons why Indian students want to study at a foreign university.
Quality of life:
Indian students want to study in countries like Canada, the USA, the UK, Germany, and Australia because the quality of life in these countries is good.
Good education system of some of the foreign countries:
Countries like Canada, the USA, the UK, Germany, Australia etc have very excellent education systems. They have universities that have global recognition.
Variety of courses:
Many foreign etc have many different courses and so the students get a better choice of courses in these universities.
The students get to study in very good infrastructure and they get to enjoy some of the best facilities.
No dearth of career opportunities:
Upon completion of studies, the students can get very good career opportunities from across the globe.
Good law and order situation:
In some the countries like Canada,the law and order situation is good. The crime rate is low and it is safe for women and students.
Increase in a global network:
Students from across the globe study in these foreign universities and hence the students get a chance to increase their global network.
Due to many such reasons, Indian students are looking out for study options in foreign countries like Canada, Australia etc. If you are also keen to take up a course in a foreign university then you must connect with our expert consultants at IRA immigration.
Procedure to apply for the course in a foreign university:
If you are interested in studying abroad then you have to first complete the application procedure.
Selection of course in the foreign university:
First you have to decide in which country you want to pursue higher studies and then make a list of the designated foreign universities in that country. A designated foreign university is one which is recognised by the immigration department. It is also important that you choose the course that you want to study in the foreign university.
Application for the course in the foreign university:
Next, you have to apply for the course at the designated foreign university. Along with the application form you also have to submit some important documents have to be submitted.
Statement of purpose:
A statement of purpose is one of the important documents that have to be submitted along with the application form. In this, the candidate has to give his details and the reasons which he wants to study in the country and at the university.
Transcript and resume:
The applicant also has to submit the transcripts that have all the details of his grades. The applicant also has to submit all the details of the education, internship etc in the CV and all these documents have to be submitted along with the application form.
Letter of recommendation:
2 letters of recommendation also have to be submitted by the applicant along with the application form. This letter of recommendation has to be from the principal of the college where the student has studied or from the head of the department etc.
Proof of funds:
The applicant has to give the details of the proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees.
A medical certificate also has to be submitted by the applicant to show that he does not suffer from any contagious disease and is in good health
Police verification certificate:
A police verification certificate to show that the candidate is of a sound character and does not have any criminal records.
English language proficiency test scores:
The English language proficiency test scores also have to be submitted by the applicant for getting admission to a foreign university.
Besides the above documents, any other document that is requested by the university has to be submitted by the applicant. The above-mentioned process is a general outline of the procedure. The procedures for different countries and universities can be different. Therefore before applying the student must make sure that he checks all the details and completes the application procedure correctly.
Once the applicant has submitted the application form along with all the documents to the foreign university then the officials of the university shall review the application and will check if all the documents have been submitted by the applicant. The candidates are then shortlisted and these shortlisted candidates have to appear for an online interview that is conducted by the foreign university. Once the student passes this interview that the university will provide a letter of acceptance to the student. Once the student gets this letter only then he can apply for a student visa.
Know the general details of applying for the student visa:
Mentioned below are some of the basic formalities that are usually common in the case of most countries. The student visa procedure for different countries is different. And therefore the student must check the exact details with the overseas education consultancy.
- A valid passport is one of the most important documents you do not have a passport then make sure that you first apply for the passport
- The applicant also has to submit the photographs along with the visa application form and this has to be as per the specifications.
- The letter of acceptance from the designated foreign university also has to be submitted by the applicant. This is one of the most important documents and you can apply for a student visa only if you have this document.
- For the student visa, the applicant has to submit proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees and he can also support himself during his stay in the country.
- The applicant has to submit a medical certificate and police verification certificate for the student visa.
- The aspirant has to submit English language proficiency test scores along with the student visa application form.
- The applicant has to submit the visa application fees and the receipt of the same has to be submitted. One important thing that the applicant has to keep in mind here is that this fee is non-refundable. This means that if for any reason the student visa application form gets rejected then the visa fees will not be refunded back to the student. The student has to reapply for the visa and he has to pay the fees again.
Besides the above-mentioned documents if any other documents are requested by the visa authorities then he has to submit the same failing which the student visa application form can get rejected.
IRA immigration-Reputed Overseas education consultancy in Delhi:
As you can see that many formalities have to be completed in the case of student visas from different countries. To get the visa, completion of all the formalities is very important. But the student can get confused and he can end up making mistakes. Due to which the visa application of the student may get rejected.
If the student wants to avoid such issues then the best thing to do is connect with IRA immigration. We are considered a reliable visa and immigration company in Delhi. We have a successful track record and we have assisted many students to apply for student visas in different countries like Canada, Australia, Germany, the USA, the UK etc.
Overseas education consultancy for student visa
We have a dedicated team of experts for student visas and these experts are well versed in the visa and immigration formalities of different countries. Here is how our experts assist the student in applying for a student visa of a country:
When the student approaches our student visa experts then our expert team reviews details like the country where the student wants to study. The university where the student wants to study. And the course that he wants to pursue in the foreign university.
- Our expert team reviews the profile for the student and will check if he is eligible to apply for the student visa.
- In the case of eligible candidates, our experts will tell them about the procedure that has to be completed and the documents that have to be submitted. Our experts guide the student in the best possible way so that the student can complete the formalities without making any mistakes.
- In case the student is not eligible to apply then our experts will explain to him the reasons for the same and will tell him what he needs to do to become eligible to apply for the student visa.
If you are keen to know the details for applying for a student visa for a country then connect with our expert team of visa professionals. IRA immigration consultancy which is a renowned overseas education consultancy is there to provide the right assistance. So, connect with our experts right away.