If studying abroad is your dream then there are many formalities that you have to complete. This can be a tough task and so it is better to get in touch with an experienced Overseas education consultancy in Delhi. Who can provide the right guidance to you.
Best Overseas education consultancy in Delhi will help you.
Numerous reasons that Indian students want to study abroad:
- Indian students want to study abroad as they can get quality of life in some foreign countries like Canada, Australia, the USA, the UK and Germany
- These foreign countries have an excellent education system and they have some of the best universities that are recognized globally.
- Many foreign universities have many different courses and the students
- Indian students get to study in very good infrastructure and these foreign universities have very good facilities for students.
- Once the candidate has completed his education then he can get many good job opportunities from across the globe.
- In some of the countries which are immigrant-friendly the law and order situation is good. Particularly countries like Canada are safe for students.
- Countries like Canada, Australia, and Germany are immigrant-friendly countries. And you will find that many Indian students are studying in different foreign countries and different foreign universities.
- Indian students can get a chance to improve their network as they get to connect with students from different countries in foreign universities.
Students first need to get the letter of acceptance:
- To study abroad the student has to apply for a student visa. And he can apply for the student visa only when he gets a letter of acceptance from a designated foreign university. A designated university is recognised by the immigration authorities.
- First, the candidate has to decide in which country he wants to study and which course he wants to pursue. He also needs to make a list of designated foreign universities where he can study the course of his choice.
- Next, you have to apply for the course at the foreign university and along with the application form you have to submit certain important documents.
- A statement of purpose is one the important documents and this document must be well written
- The applicant also has to submit the transcripts which give complete details about the academic performance of the candidate.
- The applicant also has to submit a resume. All the details of the education, work experience, internship etc have to be mentioned in the CV
- 2 letters of recommendation also have to be submitted by the applicant along with the application form.
- The applicant has to give the details of the proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees.
- A medical certificate also has to be submitted by the applicant to show that he does not suffer from any contagious disease and is in good health
- The applicant has to submit a police verification certificate to show that the candidate is of a sound character and does not have any criminal records.
- The English language proficiency test scores also have to be submitted by the applicant for getting admission to a foreign university.
The formalities can be different for different foreign universities and countries. The applicant can get the details of the same from a reputed overseas education consultancy in Delhi. The university will check the details and if the candidate is short-listed then he has to appear for a round of online interviews. If the candidate clears the interview then he is given a letter of acceptance by the designated university.
It is time to apply for a student visa:
Once the candidate gets the letter of acceptance from the foreign university then he can apply for a student visa. The student visa formalities for different countries are different. Some basic aspects are the same for different countries and the same is mentioned below.
- A valid passport is also an important document for applying for a student visa.
- The applicant also has to submit photographs that are as per the specifications.
- For the student visa, the applicant has to submit proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees. And he can also support himself during his stay in the country.
- The applicant has to submit a medical certificate and police verification certificate for the student visa.
- The applicant has to submit the visa application fees and the receipt of the same has to be submitted. One important point to be noted here is that the visa fees are non-refundable. So if your visa application is rejected due to any reason then the visa fees will not be refunded to you.
As you can see that many formalities have to be completed to apply for a student visa. So, connected with a reputed overseas education consultancy in Delhi like IRA immigration. IRA immigration consultancy has been providing all types of visa and immigration services for many years.