The US is one country where many Indian students dream to pursue higher studies. To study in the US the candidate has to apply for a student visa and he needs to check details like how much bank balance is required for us student visa.
The bank balance requirement for the US student visa:
• On the I-20 form there is the duration of course mentioned. The bank balance that the candidate has to show will be for the duration that is mentioned on the I-20 form. The tuition fees and the living expenses is normally calculated for 1 year. In case your I-20 form mentions 24 months duration then the bank balance has to be calculated accordingly.
• If your I-20 form mentions 36 months then we are sure you are now clear that you know the answer for the query how much bank balance is required for us student visa.
• Along with this aspect there are other expenses that you have to take into account when you are applying for the student visa. That is the SEVIS fees which is around $350 and the fees for the DS-160 form which is around $160.
• Expenses for other documents like medical certificate etc which may be requested by the visa authorities also has to be taken into account when you are calculating the overall cost of the student visa.
Important details about the US student visa:
• There are 2 types of US student visas. The first one is the M1 visa which is for students who plan to pursue vocational or non-academic courses.
• The second type of US student visa is the F1 visa and it is for students who want to pursue academic courses from an accredited institution in the US.
• Before the student applies for the student visa it is important that he checks all the requirements of the visa and completes all the documentation formalities correctly.
Planning to apply for a US student visa? Then here are the formalities that need to be completed!
• The student has to first apply to an accredited institution in the US where the student plans to pursue higher studies.
• Once the accredited institution accepts the application of the student then the institution will issue the I-20 form which is an important document when the student is applying for the student visa.
• Next the student has to pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Program that is the SEVIS fee which is around $350.
• The student then has to fill up and submit the DS-160 form and schedule the visa interview.
Take a look at the documentation formalities that need to be completed for the US student visa:
• You will need a valid passport. So, if you do not have one then make sure that you apply for the same immediately.
• The student has to submit photographs that are as per the specifications.
• The DS-160 confirmation page is also an important document that the student has to submit
• The I-20 form which the accredited institution has issued is one more document that the student has to submit.
• The student also has to give the SEVIS payment confirmation page also has to be submitted by the candidate.
• School and college transcripts have to be submitted by the student.
• Language proficiency test scores and any other document that is requested by the visa authorities has to be submitted by the student.
• The candidate has to submit the proof of funds to prove that he can support himself during his stay in the country and can pay for the course fees. The student must check how much bank balance is required for us student visa.
What are the benefits of F1 visa?
• Entry into the US as a full-time academic student
• The student can work part-time on campus. In case there is a change in circumstances then the student can also work off-campus.
• The student can take up employment as a part of the optional practical training
• The student with the F1 visa can travel in and out of the US or he can stay in the US till the completion of his course.
• The student can bring his dependants that his spouse and unmarried children (less than 21 years of age) to US.
• As compared to some other visas the F1 visa is issued quickly.
The processing time for the F1 visa:
Normally the F1 visas are issued quickly but again the processing time may vary from application to application. It is important that the student reads all the requirements of the US Student visa and ensures that the documentation process is completed properly. If the student fails to submit any document then the application can get rejected. If there is a delay in the submission of the documents then the visa application processing can take longer. To avoid such issues it is important that the applicant submits the application and all the correct documents within the turnaround time.
Important tips for the F1 visa interview:
• The visa interview is a very important aspect and it is conducted to check if the applicant is truly eligible to get the F1 visa.
• Make sure that you arrive for the interview on time. Avoid getting late as you are going to create a negative impression by arriving late.
• The candidate must make sure that he carries all the required documents and receipts along with him at the time of the interview.
• The candidate must be prepared to answer any personal questions that are asked by the visa issuing authorities.
• There will be questions pertaining to the qualifications, choice of university, reason for studying in the US etc. The student has to be prepared to answer all these questions properly.
• There will also be questions about the financial support and how the student plans to manage the expenses. Any queries about how much bank balance is required for us student visaand how the student plans to manage the same has to be explained properly the visa authorities.
• The student needs to keep in mind that as compared to other countries the education expenses in the US is on the higher side. So, the student must have a strong financial plan to show that he can manage the expenses with ease.
Always better to take assistance from the best visa and immigration company:
• Yes there are many different aspects that have to be considered when you are applying for the US student visa. You are bound to have many questions and it is important that all your doubts are cleared as only then you will be able to apply for the student visa easily.
• Instead of getting confused it is better to connect with the best visa and immigration company who can provide the right assistance for applying for the US student visa. Here is how you can find the best visa and immigration company that can provide the best assistance to you.
• You can check with acquaintances who have earlier applied for the US student visa.
• You can also check online for good visa and immigration companies who have been providing the best services from the past many years.
• Before choosing the visa and immigration company make sure that you check the track record and success rate of the company.
• You must also get all the details about the team of the immigration company. Make sure that you choose a company that has the best team of visa and immigration specialists who have years of experience in the visa and immigration field.
Now, this is how the best visa and immigration company will help you apply for a US student visa:
• When you approach the visa and immigration company they will first check the profile of the candidate.
• They will take into account aspects like the course that the student wants to pursue, the University where the student wants to apply, etc.
• The experts will also check the financial background of the candidate and they will check if the candidate can manage the expenses without any issues.
• Based on all these details the experts will tell the candidate if he eligible to apply for the US student visa.
• In case the candidate is not eligible then the experts will tell the candidate about other options or what he needs to do to become eligible.
• In the case of eligible candidates the expert will explain the procedure to the candidate and the student will be given an idea about the online and offline processes that need to be completed.
• The best visa and immigration company provides all the assistance that the candidate needs to complete the US student visa application procedure.
If you want to apply for the US student visa and have queries like what bank balance is required for us student visa, what is the procedure for completing the visa process etc then connect with a reliable visa and immigration company. The experts of this company will provide all the support that you need to complete the process.