Are you keen to pursue your higher education in the USA? Then the first step is to apply for a USA student visa. The US authorities issue different types of student visas. Depending on your age and the type of studies, that you want to pursue in the USA you must choose the right type of student visa.
Take a look at the different types of student visas:
- F1-student visa: If you want to study in an accredited college or university then you have to apply for this visa. If your plan to study in English in an English language institute then also you have to apply for this visa.
- J exchange visa: If you are going to participate in a student exchange programme then you will have to apply for this visa.
- M student visa: This visa is for those students who plan to attend non-academic or vocational training in the US.
First, the student will have to apply to a University in the US which has been approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP). Once the student is accepted by the institute then the institute’s International student office will issue Form I-20.
The documents needed to apply for the USA student visa:
Now take a look at the documents that you have to submit while applying for the student visa in USA:
- The student has to submit his valid passport.
- Letter of acceptance from an Institute that has been approved by the SEVP.
- You will also have to submit Form I-20.
- The candidate will also have to submit the application fees
- The DS-160 confirmation page is also one of the mandatory documents
- The student will also have to submit his photograph in the required format
- The student will have to submit proof of funds to show that he can support himself during his stay in the US and that he can finance his education cost
- Academic documents will also have to be submitted by the applicant
- The applicant will also have to assure the visa authorities that he will leave the country before the visa expires.
Connect with visa and Immigration Company to get guidance for the US student visa:
If you are confused and not sure how to apply for a student visa then it is better to approach a
good visa and immigration company. The expert will take into account the reason for applying for the visa. They will review your profile and will provide all the guidance that you need to apply for the visa. IRA immigration is one such company that is known to provide the best guidance for a student visa in USA. Their experts have successfully helped a number of students to apply for the USA student visa. You can get all the information like the application fees, procedure, etc for the US student visa from IRA immigration. Besides student visas, you can also connect with IRA immigration for all other types of visas for different countries like the USA, Canada, etc.