Get to know all the details about USA Tourist Visa
USA is in the bucket list of many Indians who want to explore the world. It goes without saying that in order to go to USA you need to have the USA Tourist Visa. Applying for the visa can be a really tough thing for someone who is travelling for the first time.
Want to apply for USA Tourist Visa? Then here are some things that you must know!
- If you have plans to visit this spectacular country as a tourist then you have to apply for the B2 visa.
- The visa is applied as B1/B2 visa.
- The submission of Form DS-160 with the CEAC barcode is a must in this visa category.
- The applicant has to pay the visa fees online. He will get the visa fee receipt which also needs to be submitted along with the application.
- It goes without saying that a valid passport is a must when you want to apply for the USA Visit Visa
- The candidate also needs to submit photographs for the USA Tourist Visa.
- The applicant will have to give proof of funds in order to show that he has enough funds to survive during his stay in USA.
- It is also important for the candidate to prove to the visa authorities that he will definitely come back to his home country before the visa expires. He has to prove that he has plenty of reasons for which he will have to come back to his country of residence.
Taking advice from a good immigration consultant for the USA Tourist Visa:
- It can be very confusing for the person to understand all the formalities
- Applying for the USA Tourist Visa involves a lengthy process. This can be very confusing for the candidates.
- It is better to consult a good immigration consultant who can provide all the required guidance to you.
Consult IRA immigration for USA Tourist Visa:
- If you want to consult one of the best immigration consultants then make sure that you consult only IRA immigration.
- They are one of the most reputed consultants who have successfully helped many tourists apply for the USA Tourist Visa.
- When a candidate approaches IRA immigration the visa experts will first check if the candidate has all the required documents for applying. If any document is missing then they will advise him on procuring that document.
- They will also help the candidate in filling up the application form.
- In case there is any confusion or the candidate does not know how to complete the procedure even then they need not worry. IRA immigration will surely give the best possible advice and make sure that the candidate has more clarity.
If USA is your dream destination then you must select IRA immigration for applying for the tourist visa. They will help you with all the formalities.