Application for Canada PR
If you are aiming to settle down in Canada then you have to check the details of your application for Canada PR. This is a long and tedious procedure and it is always better to connect with a prolific visa and immigration expert.
Numerous reasons that people choose to move to Canada:
- Many Indians want to settle down in Canada as it is an immigrant-friendly country and the law and order situation of this country is good.
- Canada is a safe place for women and children.
- The education system in Canada is one of the best in the world.
- Skilled foreigners can get very good career opportunities in this country.
- The infrastructure of the country is very good and one can spend a quality life in Canada.
What are the advantages of getting Canadian PR?
- Once you have the Canada PR then you can stay, study and work anywhere in Canada
- You enjoy many social and medical benefits once you have the Canada PR
- You get protection under Canadian law.
- Once you have the Canada PR then you can apply for Canadian citizenship in the future.
Take a look at the procedure to apply for the Canada PR:
- Before you check the details of the application for Canada PR there is one important thing that you need to keep in mind. Canada wants more skilled foreigners to come to Canada and contribute to the economic development of the country. It is for this reason that Canada has many different visa categories so that more foreigners can explore the chances of coming to Canada.
- So if you want to migrate to Canada then the first thing that you have to do is check for which visa category you are eligible and then apply accordingly.
- For example, if you are a skilled worker who wants to move to Canada then you can check if you are eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker programme which is based on the point-based express entry system.
- The candidate has to check if he is scoring at least 67 points. If he is scoring 67 points or more then he is eligible for the express entry system.
- The eligible candidate has to create the express entry profile online and in this, he needs to give all his details like personal details, education, work experience etc.
- This profile will be given points based on different aspects. These factors are the age of the candidate, his education, his work experience, English and/or French language skills etc.
- The aim of the candidate has to be to score as many points as possible. So, he must try to improve his language test score, education etc.
- Based on the number of points the profile of the candidate will be given a ranking. The profile with higher points will have a higher ranking.
- The profiles with higher ranking have a better chance of getting selected in the express entry draw which is held at regular intervals.
- The candidates who are selected in the express entry draw will be sent an invitation to apply.
- Once the candidate gets the invitation to apply then he has to submit his PR visa application form along with all the documents at the earliest.
- The candidate can score additional points in the express entry system by applying for provincial nomination or by having proficiency in both English and French language or if he has a sibling who is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada.
- The express entry candidate can apply for the provincial nominee programme of the province where he plans to settle down.
- If the province finds that the candidate is suitable for their labour market needs and can help in the economic development of the province then they will give the provincial nomination to the candidate.
- Once the candidate gets the provincial nomination then he gets additional 600 points and then his selection in the express entry draw is almost ascertained.
- In the case of candidates who are not eligible for the express entry system, there is the option of a provincial nominee programme. Every province has its provincial nominee programme which is based on the labour market requirement of that province.
- The aspirant has to settle down in the province that offers the provincial nomination to him.
- The applicant has to first apply for the provincial nomination of the province and if the authorities of the province feel that the aspirant can fulfil the labour market requirements of the province then they will grant him the provincial nomination. Once the candidate gets the provincial nomination then he can apply for the Canada PR visa.
- In this way, the application for Canada PR is different for different visa categories. The candidate has to consider all the aspects and formalities that have to be completed for applying for the visa.
- Keep in mind that the applicant cannot make any mistake in the choice of visa category and he also has to make sure that he completes all the formalities correctly. If there are any discrepancies in the PR visa application of the candidate then there can be a delay in processing the application or the visa application can even get rejected.
- In case the visa application is rejected then the applicant has to reapply for the PR visa and he has to go through the entire tedious process all over again and this is a waste of time and money.
Get the right advice from the right visa and immigration company:
As you can see that many formalities have to be completed in the case of an application for Canada PR. It is, therefore, better to get in touch with one of the best visa and immigration companies that can provide the right assistance. Make sure that you choose a company that has a good reputation and a successful track record. It is important to choose a company that has well-qualified and efficient staff who provide the right assistance to the candidate.
In Delhi, IRA immigration is one of the most efficient and reliable companies for all types of Canadian visas. This company has been providing service for many years and they have successfully helped many candidates apply for different types of Canada visas. IRA immigration always provides the right guidance to the candidates.
IRA immigration-Always provides the best guidance:
IRA immigration has a dedicated team of visa and immigration experts for Canadian visas. This team of experts is well versed in all the formalities of different types of Canadian visas and they always provide correct information to the candidate.
- The experts in IRA immigration will check the profile of the aspirant and the reason for which he wants to move to Canada.
- They check if the applicant has the required skills to move and settle down in Canada and if he can support himself and his family when he moves to Canada.
- The experts check in which visa category the applicant can apply for the Canada PR visa and they tell the applicant about the documents that have to be submitted.
- In the case of skilled workers who want to move to Canada, IRA immigration will check if the candidate can apply for the express entry programme. If the candidate is eligible for the express entry programme then the experts of IRA immigration will tell him what is the procedure for the express entry programme and they will also help him complete the procedure.
- If the skilled worker is not eligible for the express entry process then IRA immigration will explore the option of a provincial nomination programme.
- In case the applicant is not eligible currently to apply for the Canada PR visa then the Canada immigration consultants of IRA immigration tell the applicant about what he needs to do to improve his chances of becoming eligible for the Canada PR visa.
If you are planning to move to Canada for good then be prepared to complete many different formalities. For this, it is important that you get the right assistance and this is where you need to connect with IRA immigration.
Whether you want to get information about the different Federal programmes or are interested in knowing about the provincial nominee programme or if your visa has got rejected and you want to know how you can improve your chances of getting the visa then you have to get in touch with IRA immigration.
IRA immigration assists with not just PR visas. You can also connect with them for other visas like family sponsorship visas, student visas, tourist visas etc. You can get all the information from IRA immigration about different aspects of Canada PR visas like application for Canada PR, the processing time of different types of Canada PR visas, etc. For more details about the different types of Canadian PR visas, you can speak to the IRA immigration experts directly or you can call them or you can drop an email or even chat with the expert team online.