Know about the Canadian student visa processing time
Canada is one country which is regarded as one of the best places where one can pursue higher education. If you are planning to shift to Canada for higher studies then you have to check two important details and that is the procedure to apply to the Canadian university and the procedure to apply for a Canadian student visa and the Canadian student visa processing time.
Many Indian students want to move to Canada for higher studies because the quality of education in this country is very good and they have universities that have global recognition. As compared to some other leading countries the cost of education in Canada is less.
Once a person completes his education in Canada then he has a chance to get some of the best job opportunities from across the globe. The Canadian universities have excellent infrastructure and also this is a safe country for students.
You will find that many Indian students are studying in different universities in Canada. This is an immigrant-friendly country and you will find that students from many different countries are pursuing their higher studies in Canada.Thus Indian students also get the opportunity to increase their global network when they are studying in Canada.
First, check the important details of applying to a Canadian university:
Once you are sure about the course that you want to pursue then you have to apply for the course at one of the designated foreign universities. A designated foreign university is a university that has been recognised by the immigration department of the country.You must get the letter of acceptance from the designated foreign university as only then you can apply for a Canadian student visa. Here are some of the important steps for applying for a course at the designated foreign university in Canada:
- Next, you have to apply for the course at the foreign university and along with the application form you have to submit certain important documents.
- A statement of purpose is one of the important documents and this document must be well written In this, the candidate has to give his details and the reasons which he wants to study in the country and at the university.
- The applicant also has to submit the transcripts which give complete details about his academic performance and all marksheets that the university requests for.
- The applicant also has to submit a resume.All the details of the education, internship etc have to be mentioned in the CV
- 2 letters of recommendation also have to be submitted by the applicant along with the application form.
- The applicant has to give the details of the proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees.
- A medical certificate also has to be submitted by the applicant to show that he does not suffer from any contagious disease and is in good health
- It is also mandatory in the case of some countries to submit a police verification certificate to show that the candidate is of a sound character and does not have any criminal records.
- The English language proficiency test scores also have to be submitted by the applicant for getting admission to a foreign university.
Other than the above documents any other document that the university requests has to be submitted by the applicant. The university will review the application and if the candidate is shortlisted then he has to appear for an interview. Selected candidates will get a letter of acceptance from the Canadian university.
Once the candidate gets the letter of acceptance from the foreign university then he has to apply for a Canadian student visa. He can check with a good visa and immigration company about the formalities that have to be completed and other details like Canadian student visa processing time.
Overview of the procedure for the Canada student visa:
Once you have the letter of acceptance from the designated foreign university then the next thing that you have to do is apply for a Canadian student visa. Here are some of the important steps that have to be completed in the Canada student visa process.
- The letter of acceptance from the designated foreign university is very important for a student visa. The candidate has to submit this letter along with the student visa application form.
- A valid passport is also an important document and so if you do not have a passport then make sure that you first apply for the passport.
- The applicant also has to submit photographs that are as per the specifications for the Canada student visa.
- For the student visa, the applicant has to submit proof of funds to show that he can pay the course fees and he can also support himself during his stay in the country.
- The applicant has to submit a medical certificate and police verification certificate for the student visa.
- The applicant has to submit the visa application fees and the receipt of the same has to be submitted. One important point to be noted here is that the visa fees are non-refundable. So if your visa application is rejected due to any reason then the visa fees will not be refunded to you.
- Language proficiency test scores have to be submitted by the candidate. In the case of a Canadian student visa, the applicant has to submit English and/or French language proficiency test scores along with the visa application form.
- Any other document that is requested by the visa authorities has to be submitted by the applicant failing which his application can get rejected and then he will have to reapply for the visa.
Not sure about the processing time for the Canada student visa?
The estimated Canada student visa processing time is 3 to 4 weeks provided the candidate submits all the documents that are required by the visa authorities and complete all the formalities associated with the Canada student visa correctly.
In case there is any delay in the submission of any of the documents or if the visa authorities find any discrepancies in the visa application then there can be a delay in the processing of the application.
Therefore it is important that the candidate completes all the formalities properly and submits all the details that are requested by the visa authorities to avoid any delay in the processing of the student visa application.
If you want to avoid unnecessary delays in the processing of your Canada student visa application then it is better that you connect with one of the best visa and immigration companies which can provide you with all the guidance that you need to apply for the Canada visa.
Choose the right visa and immigration company in India:
To expedite the visa application procedure you must get the best guidance from a renowned Canada immigration consultants in Delhi. You must choose a visa and immigration company that has years of experience and which is known for its quality services in the visa and immigration industry.
One such company is IRA immigration which has been providing the best visa and immigration services for many years. They have a dedicated team of visa and immigration experts for Canadian immigration and these experts have in-depth knowledge about the different categories of Canadian visas and procedures that have to be completed to apply for the same.
This is how IRA immigration will assist you:
- The experts of IRA immigration will check the profile and they will check all other information like the country where you want to study, the university that you want to choose, the course that you want to pursue, the reasons for choosing the country or the course or the university.
- If you are eligible for applying for a student visa in that country then the experts of IRA immigration will tell you about the formalities that you have to complete and the documentation procedure that needs to be completed.
- The experts will ensure that they provide all the guidance that the candidate needs to complete the student visa formalities.
IRA immigration is one company that has a very high success rate and they have a very good track record. They have helped many candidates apply for different types of Canadian visas. So, if you are planning to go to Canada for higher studies then you must approach IRA immigration.
Connect with IRA immigration right away for more details about Canada student visa:
If you are sure that you want to study in Canada then you have taken a good decision but now you have to understand the details of the procedure that you have to complete. First, you have to apply for the course at a Canadian university and next you have to apply for a Canadian student visa. If you want to get complete guidance for applying for a student visa in Canada and you want to get correct information about aspects like Canadian student visa processing time then get in touch with the experienced team of IRA immigration right away.