Study in Canada after 12th Class
What are your plans after you complete your 12th standard? Are you planning to study abroad? Then Canada is one of the best countries where you can pursue your higher studies. If you are planning to study in Canada after 12th then you have to check the eligibility factors and also make sure that you complete all the documentation formalities in the best possible manner.
Why do so many foreign students want to study in Canada after 12th?
First, let us check the reasons why many Indian students and students from across the globe want to pursue their higher studies in Canada.
- Pursuing higher education in Canada is one of the best career decisions that you have taken. Because once you complete your education you will get many good career opportunities on the global platform.
- Canada has a very good education system and it has many Universities that have global recognition. Once you complete your education in this country be prepared to get very good job offers from some of the best countries.
- In Canada, you can lead a quality life and this is an immigrant-friendly country that welcomes immigrants with open hands.
- You will find many Indian students who are studying in different Canadian universities and there are many Indians who are settled in Canada.So you are going to have many Indian friends in this country and you are not going to feel lonely
- The law and order situation of the country is very good and the crime rate is low and this is a safe country for students.
- In Canada, you get to lead a quality life and the infrastructure of the universities and colleges is excellent.
Important things that you need to consider if you want to study in Canada after 12th :
- If you want to Study in Canada after 12th then first you have to decide which course you want to pursue and once you have finalised the same then you have to check whether you are eligible.
- If you are eligible then you have to decide which university or college in Canada you want to pursue the course.
- You have to complete all the formalities and once you get the letter of acceptance from the university then you have to apply for a student visa to Canada.
Shortlisted the universities where you want to apply? Then this is the next procedure that you need to follow:
- The candidate has to ensure that he chooses a designated institute which is recognized by the immigration department and select the course that he wants to pursue.
- Next you need to check if you are eligible to apply for the course. if you are eligible then you have to submit the application form and also submit all the other documents that are requested by the university or the college.
- You have to submit the transcripts and mark-sheets that give the details of the marks that you have scored in the 10th and 12th exams.
- You have to submit your CV and in this resume, you have to give complete details about your qualifications work experience internship and training.
- You also have to submit 2 letters of recommendation which you have to get from your manager or college principal or head of the department.
- A statement of purpose is one of the most important documents and in this essay you have to mention yourself and the reason for choosing the university. You cannot go wrong in writing this essay and if you have any doubts then it is always better that you take assistance from professionals who can guide you in writing the statement of purpose.
- You also have to submit proof of funds to prove that you have enough funds to pay for the course fees.
- You have to submit the police verification certificate to show that you have a good character and you do not have any criminal records against you.
- The medical certificate also needs to be submitted to show that you are in the best of health and that you are not suffering from any contagious disease.
Other than the above-mentioned documents if the university or college requests any other document then make sure that you submit the same at the earliest to avoid any delays in the processing of your admission application form.
Once you have submitted all the documents then the university admission panel will review the application form and all the documents that you have submitted. If they feel that the candidate is eligible to study at the university then he will be asked to appear for an online interview. Once the candidate clears the interview then the university will give the letter of acceptance to the student. Upon receipt of the letter of acceptance from the designated foreign university, the candidate has to apply for a student visa to Canada.
Want to know how to apply for a Canada student visa?
- Those of you who want to Study in Canada after 12th need to understand one thing the letter of acceptance is one of the most important documents and only after you get this document you can apply for a Canadian student visa.
- The applicant has to submit the application form in which he has to give all the correct information and along with the student visa application form you have to submit this letter of acceptance.
- There are many other documents that you have to submit along with the visa application.
- You have to submit a valid passport and so if you do not have a passport then apply for the same right away.
- The applicant also has to submit the photographs that are as per the specifications.
- You also have to submit proof of funds to show that you can pay the course fees and that your can support yourself during your stay in Canada.
- A medical certificate and police verification certificate also have to be submitted along with the application form.
- The applicant has to pay the non-refundable visa fees and submit the receipt of the same.
Other than the above-mentioned documents if the visa authorities ask for any other document then the same has to be submitted by the applicant. If the applicant delays the submission of the documents then there will be a delay in the processing of the visa. In case the applicant fails to submit all the documents then the visa application can also get rejected.
The processing time for the Canada student visa can vary from application to application. Just make sure that you complete the process correctly and you submit all the documents. In case your visa application is rejected then you have to reapply for the same and go through the entire tedious process all over again and you will also have to pay the visa fees again.
If you are not sure about the procedure that needs to be completed for the student visa application for Canada then it is better that you connect with a good visa and immigration consultant who can provide all the assistance that you need to apply for the Canada student visa.
The right visa and immigration company shall provide the best assistance:
- The visa and immigration company will check details like the course that the student wants to pursue the university where he wants to study etc. The experts of the company will check if the candidate is eligible to apply for the course and the student visa for Canada.
- If the student is eligible then the visa experts will tell the student about the different documents that have to be submitted. The visa company will explain to the candidate details like how to apply to a University and they will also explain the importance of the letter of acceptance from the designated foreign university.
- The best visa and immigration company will provide complete guidance throughout the visa application process.
- If the applicant is not eligible then the visa expert will explain the reasons for the same and will also tell the aspirant about the measures that he needs to take so that he can be eligible for applying for the student visa.
But for this, you have to make sure that you choose only the best visa and immigration company that has years of experience in this industry. You have to choose a company that has a successful track record and one that has helped many candidates apply for the Canada student visa.
IRA immigration can help you in the best possible way!
IRA immigration is considered one of the top visa and immigration companies in India. This company which is located in Delhi has helped many aspirants apply for the different types of visas from different companies. This visa company has a dedicated team of visa and immigration experts for Canada visas and they have complete knowledge about the visa formalities for the different categories of Canada visas. So, if you want to Study in Canada after 12th then the first thing that you need to do is get in touch with IRA immigration right away.