Details about the Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program
The Nova Scotia province in Canada is a place where one will find several immigrants. There is no dearth of opportunities for the right people who have the right qualifications. There is a very high demand for skilled professionals in different industries in Nova Scotia. The Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program is very popular.
This is an immigrant-friendly program. It has different streams through which immigrants can apply. The program has been designed in such a way that many skilled professionals who can contribute to the economic development of the province apply for this program.
A look at the different streams of the Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program:
- The program offers different streams under which the candidate can apply for the program.
- The Nova Scotia express entry stream is for candidates who have applied under the express entry system.
- The Nova Scotia experience express entry stream is for professionals who are already working in Nova Scotia and wish to settle down in the province.
- The skilled worker stream is for those skilled professionals who currently do not have a job offer from an employer in Nova Scotia but have the skills to get a job in this province
- The entrepreneur stream is for those candidates who want to start their own business in this province.
- The international graduate entrepreneur stream is for those graduates who want to live and work in Nova Scotia.
General requirements of the Nova Scotia PNP:
- There are general requirements of this provincial nominee program
- The candidate must be involved in an occupation that is in demand in Nova Scotia
- The candidate has to be in the age group of 18 to 49 years
- A minimum score of 4.5 in IELTS or a minimum score of 4 in CLB is a must.
- The candidate must have at least 1-year work experience in the selected stream
- The candidate needs to have a qualification that is equivalent to a diploma or certificate course in the Canadian education system. Higher education betters the chances of selection of the candidate.
- The candidate must have the intention to settle down in Nova Scotia.
The language proficiency requirement of the province:
The English language is widely used in the province. Naturally, the candidates who want to get the nomination of this province have to be proficient in the English language. Candidates who want to apply for the Nova Scotia PNP have to appear for the IELTS test. The candidate has to score CLB 7 or more in all the sections of the test.
How candidates can apply for this program:
- First of all the candidate needs to check if he fulfils all the basic requirements. That is he needs to have the required educational qualification and one year experience in the selected field. The occupation of the candidate has to be on the list of in-demand occupation list.
- The candidate needs to create the express entry profile and needs to upload all the relevant documents. The complete details need to be sent to the authorities in Nova Scotia. If the candidate already has a job offer from an employer in Nova Scotia then the employer will also have to complete certain formalities from his end.
- The authorities in Nova Scotia will then assess the application of the candidate. If the candidate fulfils all the requirements then the authorities will send an invitation to apply for the permanent resident visa.
- The candidates who do not have a valid job offer but fulfill all the other requirements and are associated with an occupation that is in demand occupation list can also explore the possibilities of settling down in Nova Scotia.
Why IRA immigration?
- If Nova Scotia is the province where you want to settle down in Canada then you must check the details about their nomination program. One of the easiest ways to do this is by contacting us. We have one of the best teams of experts who will provide all the guidance that the candidates need.
- When you approach our experts they will study your profile. If you fulfil all the requirements then they will help you with the formalities. They will also tell you how you can increase your chances of selection.
- They will help you select the correct stream depending on your goal. They will tell you about the formalities associated with the different streams. They will help you complete all the formalities in the best possible way.
There will be many of you who may try to apply for the program on your own. This is not impossible. But you need to understand that this is a very complicated process. One mistake can result in the rejection of your application. If you do not want this to happen to you then you need to contact our experts. We are one of the most reputed companies that have years of experience in the visa and immigration industry.
You can contact our experts over the phone or you may even meet them in person. They will assess your application. They will tell you how you can improve your chances of selection for the Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program. Give us a call right away and we shall make sure that we answer all your queries about this program.