Hire the best Abroad Education Consultants
Planning to study abroad? Then you need assistance from one of the best abroad education consultants. Did you just say that you think you can manage the entire process on your own? Think again! Because it is not an easy task to go overseas for higher education.
Take a look at the 2 basic steps for moving abroad for higher education:
- The first thing that you need to do is apply to the university where you wish to study. For this, you have to first think about the country where you want to move for higher education. Then you need to think about the course that you want to pursue and the university where you want to study. Once you have clarity about these aspects then you need to apply for the admission and then finish the documentation formalities.
- The next important thing is to apply for a student visa in the country where you want to go for higher education. Every country has its student visa formalities that have to be completed. There is a long trail of documentation procedures that needs to be completed for getting the visa.
Next, we are going to check the documentation requirements of each of the above important steps for Overseas Education.
The documentation process for getting admission to the foreign university of your choice:
So, you are clear about the country where you want to study and you are also sure which course you want to pursue overseas. You have also shortlisted the designated foreign universities where you want to pursue the course. A designated foreign university is a university which is recognized by the immigration department.
Fill out the complete application form of the university where you want to study. Along with the application form you are also required to submit all the documents that are required by the university. Here is a list of some of the common documents that have to be submitted along with the application form.
- Transcripts are consolidated data of the grades that you have received in college.
- You have to submit a medical certificate which shows that you are in the best of health.
- The police verification certificate shows that you have no criminal records and that you are of good character.
- Most English speaking countries like the USA, Canada, and Australia have one important requirement from students belonging to non-English speaking countries. That is the English language proficiency tests scores like the IELTS score and PTE etc. The applicant has to submit this score along with the other documents and the student has to try and get high scores on this test if he wants to increase his chances of selection.
- A statement of purpose is one more important document that the student has to attach with the application form. In this document the applicant has to give all details about his achievements, the reason he wants to pursue a particular course, and his reasons for applying to this university. Students need to check with one of the experienced abroad education consultants about how to write the statement of purpose because this essay which speaks volumes about the applicant is a very important document that can boost the chances of selection of the student.
- The applicant also needs to submit a letter of recommendation from a person of authority like the principal of the institute from where he has done his graduation. This letter is a perspective of the person of authority over the applicant.
- Along with all these documents the applicant also has to submit a resume which must contain all the details about your education, your skills, work experience etc. Make sure that you do not miss out on any important point in the CV.
- You also need to provide proof of funds to show that you can pay the course fees.
Wondering what happens after submission of the application form along with all the documents?
Once you have submitted the application form along with the documents then the university will scrutinize all the documents and there may also be an online interview session. If the university finds you to be a good student for their university then they can select you.
Once a student is selected by the designated university then the University will issue a letter of acceptance to the student. This letter of acceptance is the most important document for your student visa. Keep in mind that you cannot apply for a student visa if you do not have a letter of acceptance from a foreign university.
Next, we come to the details of the Abroad Education formalities:
Many documents have to be submitted along with the abroad education visa application. The documents that are required for the student visa application will differ for different countries but some documents are common for most the countries.
- You need a valid passport for applying for the student visa and so make sure that you have your passport in your hand before you sit down to fill out the Abroad Education visa application form.
- The letter of acceptance that has been given to you by the designated university is also an important document that has to be submitted along with the student visa application form.
- The applicant also has to submit the medical certificate and the police verification certificate along with the student visa application form.
- The IELTS which is the English language proficiency test scores also have to be submitted in the case of student visas in some countries.
- The applicant has to submit proof of funds to show that he has enough money to pay for the course and to manage his expenses during his stay in the country.
- The applicant has to pay the visa application fees and the details of the same have to be submitted along with the visa application.
Any document that is requested by the visa authorities has to be submitted by the applicant failing which the processing of his visa application can get delayed or his visa application may also get rejected. If the visa application is rejected then the visa fees will not be refunded. So, while reapplying for the student visa the applicant has to not only go through the entire tedious process all over again but he will also have to pay the visa fees again.
Why not take assistance for the student visa from Abroad Education Consultants?
Instead of making mistakes in the study abroad visa application is always a better idea to get in touch with abroad education consultants or Study abroad consultants who can provide the best assistance to the student for the visa application process.
But here again, there is one important aspect that you need to keep in mind and that is to choose only the best visa consultant who has proven expertise in student visas. Choose a visa service provider who has been providing the best services for many years.
Make sure that the visa service provider you use has the best team of qualified experts who are well versed with student visa formalities of different countries. The track record of the student visa service provider has to be very good.
IRA immigration-Providing the best abroad education visa services for the past many years:
IRA immigration is one of the best and most renowned visa immigration companies in India and has been providing very good visa services for many years. IRA is considered one of the best abroad education consultants and has a very high success rate.
When you approach IRA immigration their experts shall check your profile, the course that you want to pursue, the country and the university where you want to study. If you are eligible then they will tell you about the formalities that have to be completed and the documents that have to be supported along with the application form.
In case an applicant is not eligible then the experts of IRA immigration will tell the applicant what efforts he needs to put in to increase his chances of becoming eligible for applying for the student visa of a particular country.
So, get ready to apply for the Abroad Education visa right away!
Those of you who are planning to study abroad need to understand that procedure to apply for a student visa is a long one. First, you have to go through the long procedure of getting the letter of acceptance from a designated university and only after that you can apply for a student visa.
Even when it comes to applying for a student visa several formalities have to be completed and for this, you need guidance from one of the best visa and immigration companies who can provide the best assistance in the student visa application process.
IRA immigration is the visa and immigration company in Delhi which has been providing the best services for many years. If you want to connect with one of the reliable abroad education consultants then IRA immigration is the right choice. For more details about the services offered by IRA immigration connect with their immigration consultants now.