Canada is a dream destination for many skilled workers in India. It gives them several opportunities in different industries. This is the best place to build a strong future. But for a skilled worker to move to Canada; a skilled worker visa is a must. In order to get this visa the applicant has to keep a close watch on the Canada express entry points calculator.
Understanding the concept of the Canada express entry programme:
- This is one of the best immigration programmes for the skilled workers
- The process involves inviting skilled workers to Canada by the Canadian authorities.
- The selection is done based on the Canada express entry points calculator
The key characteristics of the Express entry programme:
- This programme has a number of sub-programmes. Some of the sub programmes are Federal Skilled Worker scheme, Federal Skilled Trade Program,Canada Experience Class, Parts of provincial nomination etc.
- Those candidates who get maximum points as per Canada express entry points calculator get an invitation to apply for the permanent resident visa of Canada.
The requirements for the Canada express entry programme:
Some of the key requirements of this programme are:
- One of the most important thing is the language scores. Your language score results are valid for only 2 years. After 2 years the candidate will have to reappear for the language test.
- The educational assessment credential report is also a must. The validity period of the ECA report is 5 years.
- Candidate is required to fill the online application form
- The candidate has to submit the expression of interest
- Candidate is required to score as many points as possible. The Canada express entry points calculator is based on a number of factors. These factors are age, qualification, training, experience etc.
- There are some minimum points which need to be scored if the candidate wants to get selected
What are the steps involved in the selection process?
The steps are as follows:
- First the candidate has to appear for the language tests. This can be in English or in French
- He has to get his academic qualifications assessed by the assessment body of Canada
- The candidate is then required to create a free online profile. This will remain activated for one year
- The candidate is then assessed based on the points calculator. This Canada express entry points calculator is based on different factors like age, language skills, education etc.
- Based on these points the candidate is given ranks. Higher the rank better the chances of getting the invitation to apply for PR.
Let IRA immigration guide you:
The Canada express entry points calculator can be confusing. So it is better that you consult experts like IRA immigration in Delhi. They will advice you on the complete selection procedure.