An overview of the Visa B1/B2
- He needs to convince the consular officer that the nature of his visit is temporary for different purposes such as medical treatment, recreation or business activities.
- The plan is to stay for a limited period of time and after its exhaustion, the applicant will return to his home country.
- The applicant must demonstrate his financial capability to cover his expenses during his stay.
- He also needs to demonstrate his financial stability in his home country to convince the consular officer that he is capable of settling after his return. The proof of his assets and social ties should also be presented.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the countries that are eligible for sending their residents to the Unites States.
Supporting Documents needed
The applicant needs the original and photocopies of the following documents:
- A valid passport and proof of the citizenship of your current country.
- The travel itinerary explaining the trip
- The employer’s notice explaining the position of the applicant in the organization. The letter should state the purpose of the visit if it is strictly for business.
The records of any criminal convention whether the sentence was served or pardoned.
The process of applying and attaining a visa is a gadfly and cumbersome, but not anymore. Reach out to us for a brisk and hassle-free acquisition of the B1/B2 Visa. Our team of vastly experienced professionals will get back to you in no time. We will help you at every step from the start to finish.