Are you a skilled worker who wants the fastest way to immigrate to Canada? Then the express entry programme is one of the best options for you. First, you must understand the Canada immigration requirements, and then you must apply for the same.
Here is the process of the express entry system:
- The express entry system is point-based and you must score a minimum of 67 points to be eligible to create the express entry profile.
- You can create the express entry profile online and then the profile will be given points based on different aspects. These aspects are education, work experience, English and/or French language test scores, etc.
- The aim of the candidate has to be to score as many points as possible. Therefore he must focus on improving his language proficiency test score, education, work experience, etc.
- Based on the number of points the profile of the candidate will be ranked. Profiles with more points will have a higher ranking and these profiles will have better chances of getting selected in the express entry draw, which is held at regular intervals.
- The profiles that are selected in the express entry draw will be sent an Invitation To Apply for the PR visa for Canada. Once the candidate gets the ITA then he has to submit his PR visa application along with all the documents at the earliest.
Here is how you can score additional points in the express entry system:
- Express Entry candidates can apply for provincial nomination. The candidate has to be willing to settle down in that province. If the candidate gets the provincial nomination then he will get additional 600 points. This will almost ensure the selection of the candidate in the express entry draw.
- The candidate who has proficiency in both English and French language will also get few additional points
- The candidate who has a sibling who is a PR or citizen of Canada is also eligible to score some additional points in the express entry system.
You will need expert advice for understanding the express entry system well:
As you can see that the process of the express entry system is very complicated and therefore you must take assistance from an expert Immigration consultancy. The expert will check your profile and will tell you whether you are eligible or not.
If the candidate is eligible then the expert will help the candidate understand the process. The expert will provide all the assistance that the candidate needs to complete the online and offline formalities. In case the candidate is not eligible for the express entry system then the expert will tell the candidate about other options like provincial nominee programme etc.
IRA immigration is the best immigration company:
IRA immigration in Delhi is one of the best visa and immigration companies in India. For getting the details about the Canada immigration requirements, process, etc you must contact the expert team of IRA immigration. This company has a very high success rate.