You have taken this big decision of moving to Canada for good. Now it is time to apply for your Canada PR visa. If you are a skilled worker like an engineer or teacher or nurse etc then you must choose the Canada Express Entry program.
Take a look at the important steps of the Canada express entry system:
- If you want to apply for the express entry system then on the CRS points calculator check if you are scoring at least 67 points. Only then, you can apply.
- If you are eligible then you have to first create your express entry profile. The profile will be given points based on different aspects like your age, education, work experience, language proficiency, etc.
- Your aim has to be to score as many points as possible. For this, focus on improving aspects like education, language skills, etc.
- Based on the number of points that you have scored your express entry profile will be given a ranking. The higher the number of points higher will be the ranking and the better will be your chances of selection in the express entry draw.
- The express entry draw is held at regular intervals. The candidates who are selected in the express entry draw will be sent an invitation to apply for the Canada PR visa. The candidate has to then submit the PR application form along with all the documents within the stipulated time.
How provincial nomination can give a boost to your Canada express entry profile?
- If you are willing to settle down in a particular province then after creating your express entry profile, you can apply for the provincial nomination for that province. If the authorities of that province feel that you can help in the economic development of the province and can fulfill the demand of the labour market requirement of that province then you will be given a provincial nomination.
- Express Entry candidates who get a provincial nomination will get additional 600 points. These additional points will naturally almost ascertain the selection of the candidate in the express entry draw.
- In case you are not eligible for the express entry system then check with Canada PNP consultants about the provincial nominee programme of different provinces. For this, the candidate will have to first check if he can fulfil the labour market requirement of the province. The candidate has to be willing to settle down in the province.
- The candidate will first have to apply for the provincial nomination. Once he gets the provincial nomination a then he has to apply for the Canada PR visa.
Check the details about the express entry system with the best visa expert: The overall process of the Canada Express Entry program is long and complicated. However, you can easily apply for the same if you take assistance from one of the best visa and immigration consultants. Just share your profile with the expert and tell the reason for migration. The visa and immigration company will then assist you accordingly.