One of the best countries where one can pursue higher education in Canada. For this, you have to apply for a Canadian student visa. While applying for the visa make sure you have an idea about the Canada Student Visa process time so that you can freeze the travel plans accordingly. International students can obtain PR status after completion of education and they need to fulfill certain criteria for the same.
There are so many reasons that make Canada the best country for international students:
- Canada has always welcomed foreigners with open arms. There are many Indians who are settled in Canada.
- Canada has one of the best education systems in the world and it has universities that are recognized across the globe. There are many different courses which students can pursue in the different Universities.
- The overall cost of education in Canada is less as compared to some other countries and the level of education is par excellence.
- This country is safe for students and the crime rate in Canada is low.
Are you aware of the Canada student visa process?
Before you check the Canada Student Visa process time, it is important to know the details about the procedure that has to be completed for applying for the Canada student visa.
- First, the student will have to apply to the University where he intends to pursue higher education. If the University accepts the application then the applicant will have to complete the other formalities.
- The University will give the student letter of acceptance and this is a very important document that has to be submitted along with the application.
- Next, the applicant will have to complete all the documentation formalities and will have to apply for the student visa.
- The applicant has to make sure that he submit all the documents and gives correct information failing which the visa application of the student can get rejected.
You must know the details of the documentation formalities that have to be completed:
There are a number of documents that the student will have to submit along with the Canada student visa application.
- The applicant will have to submit his valid passport and photographs as per the specifications.
- The applicant may also have to give the biometric information
- The student will have to pay the student visa fees and the receipt of the same will have to be submitted along with the application.
- The letter of acceptance from the university will also have to be submitted along with the student visa application.
- The applicant will have to submit the education certificate and mark sheets.
- The applicant will have to submit the medical certificate to show that he is in the best of health.
- The police verification certificate will also have to be submitted to show that the applicant does not have a criminal background.
- The applicant will have to submit proof of funds to show that he can manage the course fees and all other expenses during his stay in Canada.
- Submission of English and/or French language proficiency tests results are also mandatory.
Any other document that is requested by the visa issuing authority will have to be submitted by the applicant.
Details about the Canada Student Visa process time:
After completion of a two-year graduation course from an accredited Canadian University, the international students can apply for a permanent resident visa. The processing time of the student visa and the permanent resident visa for students will vary from case to case. The student must complete all the formalities correctly. The application needs to be supported with a strong profile and all the documents have to be submitted.
Take assistance from IRA immigration for a Canada PR visa:
If you are confused and have no idea about the formalities and the Canada Student Visa process time then the best thing that you can do is connect with IRA immigration. This is one of the best visa and immigration company which has been providing service for many years. They have a dedicated team of visa experts who will provide authentic information about Canada visa procedures. IRA immigration has successfully helped many aspirants to apply for Canada PR visas.