Australia is the right place for a person who has the right qualifications and the right work experience. It provides some of the best work opportunities and has the best infrastructure. Skilled workers can apply for the PR visa for Australia. But this is based on the point system You need to check the point requirement using the Australia pr points calculator.
Know the minimum points that are needed to apply for the Australian PR visa:
- As already mentioned, the PR visa is based on the point system. Naturally, there will be a minimum point requirement. Only those aspirants who score the minimum points will be able to apply for the visa.
- In the case of Australian PR visa, the minimum points that are needed are 65. This means that only those candidates who have at least 65 points or more are eligible to apply for the PR visa for Australia.
Know the factors on which the points are based:
Listed below are the factors on which the points are awarded. The Australia pr points calculator will give you an idea about the points that you can score in the various factors.
- In the age factor, the candidate can score a maximum of 30 points. The candidate has to be less than 45 years.
- In English language proficiency, the candidate can score a maximum of 20 points. The candidate has to be proficient in the English language only then he can apply for the visa
- In the case of the factor employment outside Australia, the candidate can score a maximum of 15 points.
- In the case of the factor of employment in Australia, the candidate can score a maximum of 20 points.
- In the education factor, the candidate can score a maximum of 20 points. The candidate who has a Doctorate from a recognised university will have the chance to score the maximum points.
- If the aspirant has studied in Australia then he can get a maximum of 5 points
- If the aspirant has Niche skills education then he can get a maximum of 5 points
- In the case of Spouse skills 5 points are awarded
- There are other factors like State nomination etc where the candidate has the chance to score additional points.
Do you have the required 65 points? Here is how you can apply for the Australian PR visa!
- If you have 65 points or more then you can apply for the Australian PR visa
- For this, the applicant will have to submit an expression of interest on the official website of SkillSelect.
- If the authorities find that the applicant is eligible then they may send an invitation to apply for the PR visa to the candidate.
- Once the candidate gets the invitation to apply for the PR visa then he has to submit the visa application along with the supporting documents within the stipulated time. All the mandatory requirements for the PR visa have to be completed by the applicant.
Here is an easy way to apply for the Australia PR visa:
Many formalities have to be completed in the case of the Australian PR visa. This can be a tough thing for a person who has never applied for the visa. If there is any mistake in the visa application then the authorities may reject the application. In this case, the aspirant will have to reapply for the visa. If you want to avoid this type of situation then it is better to seek the assistance of IRA immigration. This is one of the best visas and immigration service provider. IRA immigration has knowledgeable visa and immigration consultants in Delhi who can provide the best assistance.
1 thought on “How many points are required for Australia PR visa?”
Need details on Australian PR.