Aspirants who want to apply for the Canada PR visa will find that there are many different PR visa categories. Of these, some visa categories are based on the point based express entry system. Here it becomes very crucial for the aspirant to make sure that he scores a greater number of points to get selected for applying for the PR visa.
The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP); Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP); and. Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is based on the express entry system. Let us take a look at the process of applying for the Canada express entry system.
Here is how you can apply for the Canada express entry system:
• First of all, you need to check if you are eligible for applying to the Comprehensive Ranking System. The applicant needs to score a minimum of 67 points in the different eligibility criteria to qualify for the Canada express entry system.
• You will have to first create the express entry profile online. The profile will be given points based on different criteria.
• The candidate will aim to score a greater number of points. The points are based on different factors. These are the age of the candidate, education, work experience, language proficiency test scores, etc.
• The profile of the candidate is ranked based on the total number of points that the candidate has scored. Naturally more the number of points higher will be the ranking and better will be the chances of selection of the candidate in the express entry draw.
• The express entry draw is held at regular intervals. Candidates with high scores have better chances of selection. The selected candidates are sent an invitation to apply for the PR visa.
• Once the candidate gets the invitation to apply then he has to make sure that he submits the PR visa application with all the required documents within the stipulated time.
It is always better to take advice from Canada PR Visa experts:
The entire process of application for the express entry programme is a long and tedious one. The candidate has to first see if he is eligible for the express entry programme. Next, if he is eligible then he has to check the process and ensure that he completes the same. In case he is not eligible to apply for the express entry programme then he has to check what are the other available options to apply for the PR visa for Canada.
Now all this is not something that the candidate can manage on his own. It is better to take advice from a visa and immigration company that has proven expertise in Canada visa and immigration. You have to give them all the details about your profile so that they can guide you accordingly.
There are many steps that you have to complete to apply for the Canada PR visa. You have to make sure that you avoid making mistakes else there are chances that your application will get rejected.