Canada is a cold country and many people want to immigrate to Canada. This is because of the large number of opportunities the country offers. Everyone wants to go for a Canada PR visa.
It is important to know that if you are invited to become a permanent resident in Canada, you need to stay for at least two years in five years. If you do not spend that much time in the country, you can lose your permanent residency.
There are many pathways to immigrate to Canada. We will talk about a few of them.
● The first one would be regarding economic and business immigration options. These are for the people who have skills that help in supporting the economy of Canada. Every program is different and has different characteristics. The first one would be the express entry, followed by the provincial nominee program, Quebec immigration, and also investor programs.
● You can also go for family sponsorship that is available to the family members of Canadian citizens and permanent residents. Family members are eligible to sponsor their dependent children, parents, and grandparents, and also their spouse. In various cases, you can also be eligible to sponsor other family members. If you have no eligible relatives to sponsor, you can also sponsor your orphaned grandchild, orphaned nephew, or your orphaned brother and sister.
● The next category would be humanitarian and refugee immigration. Canada tends to accept a lot of refugees and other immigrants for compassionate reasons.
How many funds do you need to immigrate to Canada?
The amount of money that you need to immigrate to Canada differs a lot. Some programs do not require anything more than the processing fees of your application while others require a lot of investment in the country.
● When you look at economic immigration, this immigration only happens when you prove to the government that you can financially support yourself during the resettlement in Canada. However, there are a few categories and economic immigration that do not require this. They are related to your work experience and your job offer.
● When we talk about business immigration. All kinds of business immigration require some amount of investment in Canada. You need to invest in a Canadian company or require an applicant to make an interest-free loan to the provincial or federal government.
● When we talk about family sponsorship, you do not need to provide any kind of financial information to sponsor someone. If you are sponsoring your parents or your grandparents, you need to give out financial requirements.
● When we talk about refugee sponsorship, there is no kind of financial requirement.
What is the fastest way to immigrate to Canada?
The fastest way to immigrate to Canada is through the express entry system. It tends to process your application in six months or less.
IRA- Helping You in Every Step
IRA has a huge team of professionals that will help you in achieving your dream Canada PR visa. You will be able to live permanently in Canada with the help of our knowledgeable agents. Come to our office as soon as possible and fulfill all your dreams.